This forum is stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This forum is stupid

People can never express their opinions without getting bashed or made fun of. it's fucking stupid. Most kids on here are just trying to be cool and shit. Or just try to prove ppl wrong 24/7. Some even think that their opinion is greater than others. Or they just troll in all the threads and take away good debates & discussions. Leave the trolling & other stupid shit in this section. Another thing over the past year this site has turned into a troll breeding ground. Some kids just come to this site to troll. That's it. Fucking dumb. Sorry I didn't break this down into better or use paragraphs on my phone fuck it. I could keep going but I didnt want it to be too long to read. That's all I have to say ~ Young Kwiz

InB4TheFlame

Comment

So are you leaving or not?
      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
        People can never express their opinions without getting bashed or made fun of. it's fucking stupid. Most kids on here are just trying to be cool and shit. Or just try to prove ppl wrong 24/7. Some even think that their opinion is greater than others. Or they just troll in all the threads and take away good debates & discussions. Leave the trolling & other stupid shit in this section. Another thing over the past year this site has turned into a troll breeding ground. Some kids just come to this site to troll. That's it. Fucking dumb. Sorry I didn't break this down into better or use paragraphs on my phone fuck it. I could keep going but I didnt want it to be too long to read. That's all I have to say ~ Young Kwiz
        Its always been like that tho man lol or since Ive been here it has

Comment

That's the shit I'm talking about ^^^. and people wonder why this site is so small, no girls, etc...smh

Comment

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
            Whether there's girl fans on this site or not doesn't make a difference. All I'm saying is typing a long paragraph won't change peoples attitude on the site. If you don't like it leave, if not then stay.
            I could care less if there were any girls or not rofl. It's just people ask and people like you are the reason this site is stupid as shit atm & dead. Telling me if I don't like i can leave haaaa! Dick riding faggot please lol

Comment

Ok, that's your opinion but you're the one with this giant ass paragraph that won't do you any good. You think that paragraphs gonna make people think, "Maybe I should stop trolling because kaden has a good point". Nobody gives a fuck tbh. If it's so stupid then leave, if not then stay. Simple as that.
              I'm sure alot of ppl care blood lol. What ex-gang member hangs out on a lilwayne fan site daily lmao. Get Tha fuck out my thread boi

Comment

LEAVE KADEN ALONE.

Comment

He went through a divorce! Fucked his sister! <---- All Caps

Comment

It's true.

Comment

It's true but a giant paragraph isn't gonna solve his problems, he just needs to accept the fact how it is.
                      It's not my problem lol. Just expressing how I feel. I already knew you and the trolls wouldn't care. You niggas come to this site to just troll. Rofl.

Comment

When will you figure out its not that serious, take it for what it is.

Comment

Working...
                        X