Can you make up a click?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    That's just how it is. Everybody in ya set can have guns, can fight, ect. But it still aint official because ya'll not under nobody official. Ya'll just made it from the ground up. But that's only for bloods, and crips, and shit like that. You can go make ya own set but it don't gotta be under blood or crip or piru or any of that. Just rep no color.
    OH alright I see what you saying, THANK YOU 187JOSHM187 lol

Comment

wtf did i just not read?

​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
        OH alright I see what you saying, THANK YOU 187JOSHM187 lol
        First it's a thread about coke, then bloods.

-_-'s next thread: "Raped My Little Sister! Advice Needed!"

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
          Yeah homie, you can be neutral - if you wanna get shot. If shit were to ever pop off in the streets i guarantee yo neutral ass will be the first one to go.

Let me break it down for you.

I got my set. They call us them BK Bois. We claim that shit, you feel me my nigga? We claim that shit when we trap, we claim that shit when we rap, hell, we even claim that shit when we snack. Yeah, you heard me. Give me that whopper with onion rings and a large coke, we outchea my nigga, we finna end that thirst in the street. BK Bois, yeah we about that.

But then about two blocks away you got them stupid niggas with that MickeyD's set. Them niggas just fuckbois. We fuck a nigga up that finna try to claim that shit in my hood. I swear. No lie. I dare a MickeyD fuckboi to try and claim that shit in my parking lot. we'll throw his ass in the dumpster.

And then there are those dudes likes you who trying do they own thing, them irrelevant Wendybois. I promise you my nigga, they finna be the first ones we gonna fuck up. I'm talking armed robbery up in this bitch, we finna go ramsack yo shit my nigga. I take yo cheese, I take yo lettuce, I take yo tomato, I take yo mayo and I take yo ketchup. Gimme them pickles, that shit ours now.

So where you at now with yo neutral self?
          Roflmao
          "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
          Guns and stretchers
          Cristal and dubs for breakfast
          I just got one suggestion - none should test him
          'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
          Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
          Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
            First it's a thread about coke, then bloods.

-_-'s next thread: "Raped My Little Sister! Advice Needed!"
            I aint bout that life lol Im bored as fuck and shit to do but scheme >:OO

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
              I aint bout that life lol Im bored as fuck and shit to do but scheme >:OO
              You gonna be about that life snorting all the coke while watching Pee Wee Hermin's Playhouse as your high show.

Comment

Working...
              X