Your 10 year old daughter is having sex with a 10 year old classmate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your 10 year old daughter is having sex with a 10 year old classmate

In your house, in her room. You walk in on them. What do you do?
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Do the Birdman handrub

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

do the birdman birdcall

I hate them thirsty bitches
      Cut them off like circumcision
      -Lil Wayne

Comment

she's a lesbian?

Comment

Join in

Comment

beat they ass

Comment

At first I would be like:

And then I would be like:

After that I would be like:

But then I would go and get so turnt up I wouldn't even remember that it happened.

Comment

Let 'em start young! They cant make kids at that age so they safe
                BG NATION

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMBSam View Post
                  Let 'em start young! They cant make kids at that age so they safe
                  Nigga I had a deep ass voice in fourth grade, I coulda been making babies at 10 too.

If this isn't a troll then why would you ask the immature, dumbed down community of LilWayneHQ?

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
                    Nigga I had a deep ass voice in fourth grade, I coulda been making babies at 10 too.

If this isn't a troll then why would you ask the immature, dumbed down community of LilWayneHQ?
                    guess it depends on who it is LOL...and yea i think it is a troll, wat nigga ask that type of question anyway?
                    BG NATION

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMBSam View Post
                      guess it depends on who it is LOL...and yea i think it is a troll, wat nigga ask that type of question anyway?
                      A father with a flat-chested 10 year old daughter getting knocked up by the old janitor at the elementary.

They aren't lying when they say older people only get the youngin's to do substances to take advantage.

Comment

Nah no troll , I was just hoping [MENTION=67301]jvg[/MENTION] would come with a long story so this could be goat'd .
                        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Working...
                        X