iTunes Help (Shit isn't working now)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iTunes Help (Shit isn't working now)

Ok so I download the app [MENTION=418]WeezyFan[/MENTION] recommended for streaming music , it tells me I need to update my iPod for it to be on there, iTunes tells me that for me to update my iPod I first need to update my iTunes, so I do that, finishes updating, restart computer, iTunes doesn't work anymore.

They claim that there is something wrong and this pops up when you ask for further detail:
    Data Execution Prevention (DEP) is a security feature that can help prevent damage to your computer from viruses and other security threats. Harmful programs can try to attack Windows by attempting to run (also known as execute) code from system memory locations reserved for Windows and other authorized programs. These types of attacks can harm your programs and files.

DEP can help protect your computer by monitoring your programs to make sure that they use system memory safely. If DEP notices a program on your computer using memory incorrectly, it closes the program and notifies you.
    Thanks/rep as always to whoever helps.

You got yourself a virus

Now +rep me

Comment

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
      You got yourself a virus

Now +rep me
      There ain't no way that it's a virus problem.

Nothing virus related has been mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
        There ain't no way that it's a virus problem.

Nothing virus related has been mentioned.
        uninstall itunes. get current version. reload music while it loads twiddle your thumbs update ipod while eatin micky d's when done go jog off those pounds you've added while thinking of [MENTION=67301]jvg[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
          uninstall itunes. get current version. reload music while it loads twiddle your thumbs update ipod while eatin micky d's when done go jog off those pounds you've added while thinking of [MENTION=67301]jvg[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post

Comment

uninstall itunes. get current version. reload music while it loads twiddle your thumbs update ipod while eatin micky d's when done go jog off those pounds you've added while thinking of @jvg
              Uninstall iTunes? Reload music? Nigga I have over 1,000 songs. Are you trying to get me to kill myself?

I play Football.

Comment

Copy all your songs to a folder, re install iTunes and try again.

Comment

Uninstall iTunes? Reload music? Nigga I have over 1,000 songs. Are you trying to get me to kill myself?

I play Football.
                  I have 1400 from Wayne alone

How can you only have 1000 songs

Comment

must be one of those people who buy their music..

Comment

I had like 500 and deleted all blend tapes. lmfao.

must be one of those people who buy their music..
                      LOL Damn right. Albums and singles are to buy. Not to download some free shitty quality version.

Comment

I had like 500 and deleted all blend tapes. lmfao.

LOL Damn right. Albums and singles are to buy. Not to download some free shitty quality version.
                        Most of my illegally downloaded albums are CDQ so I don't know what you're talking

Comment

Working...
                        X