Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• y is my dik so small>

Yo im a black african american male,

I remember being little and sometimes my dad would be changing and shit and he would call me in his bathroom to tell me something and he'd be butt ass nakkid and his dick was all long and shit so it aint genetics

im 18 gon be 19 soon, this shit aint grow for shit man, im pushing bout an inch non erect and about 5-5.5 inches erect,

this some bullshit man, i cant be a black man with a small dick specially in the place i live, ppl expect a nigga to be packing man, this aint fair

am i just a late bloomer or am i just unlucky, cause god damn man, a nigga be all shy and shit man

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    Yo im a black african american male,

I remember being little and sometimes my dad would be changing and shit and he would call me in his bathroom to tell me something and he'd be butt ass nakkid and his dick was all long and shit so it aint genetics

im 18 gon be 19 soon, this shit aint grow for shit man, im pushing bout an inch non erect and about 5-5.5 inches erect,

this some bullshit man, i cant be a black man with a small dick specially in the place i live, ppl expect a nigga to be packing man, this aint fair

am i just a late bloomer or am i just unlucky, cause god damn man, a nigga be all shy and shit man
    gotta dress like a 9 yrs old boy and be like "ow look at my dick , it's pretts big fo' sure for my age"

Comment

Im pretty sure me and a 9 year old share the same size, cause my dick aint never grew ever since i could remember

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        Im pretty sure me and a 9 year old share the same size, cause my dick aint never grew ever since i could remember
        suecide or become gay ?

u choose.

Comment

hahaha do the penis exercises and attach weights to your dick its a muscle nikka! hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

I dont think your black.
            When you was borned, you had a big mole.
            And it started to grow and grow
            untill your whole body was black,
            and your white parents where racists and gave you to some black sterile relation ship/marrige.

I hate them thirsty bitches
            Cut them off like circumcision
            -Lil Wayne

Comment

Probaly trolling but you have another 6 years for your dick to grow..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                Extenze

tried it, only made me last longer

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                  Probaly trolling but you have another 6 years for your dick to grow..
                  u tellin' me a dick can grow till i'm 24? shit i don't need a third leg

Comment

Originally posted by Sam. View Post
                    u tellin' me a dick can grow till i'm 24? shit i don't need a third leg
                    y gotta brag man

Comment

Lmao no wonder you made that thread saying can a fat girl say you have a small dick

Because you fucked that fat girl you posted a pic about , and she probably complained about how your dick didn't pleasure her and she posted it all over FB and you just realized how small your shit is
                      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                        Lmao no wonder you made that thread saying can a fat girl say you have a small dick

Because you fucked that fat girl you posted a pic about , and she probably complained about how your dick didn't pleasure her and she posted it all over FB and you just realized how small your shit is

oh noez i have been found out omg

Comment

Working...
                        X