Killuminati 2012 (Hip Hop by 2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killuminati 2012 (Hip Hop by 2016)

OK I made this thread in attempt for it to be an eye opener to all of you out there with kids, raising your families, or just an average listener of the once great genre that we call "Hip Hop". You guys might as well smart calling it "Tick Tock" because this bomb is about to blow. I was just looking around the internet looking for a song for my daughter's preschool's new play that they're having and a came across this song called "I Am A Mobile Phone (I Am Crazy)" by this rapper named Ashoe. I could hardly understand a word coming out of this man's mouth so I just assumed it was another preschool rapper like our neighbor's children. I noticed this song only had one view, making it very strange. As I am watching the video, my computer gets a notification. It randomly opens a word document containing hidden archives to "them". I studied it more, but the archive was destroyed before I could even share a link or a screenshot. The message said that by 2016 that "they" will be enforcing lyrics about influencing teens to put themselves into a state of mind where they think that they're a plastic object. My inference is that a mobile phone is one of them. Now that I think about it, the lyrics were not performed by a preschooler, but a language crafted in the deep dark depths of hell. So when this song is #1 on the Billboard Hot 100, I recommend you listen to it for entertainment purposes only. This is just like how today's secret society enforces artists to write lyrics about partying, sex, underaged drinking, and other economic problems. 2016's lyrics are going to filled with more brainwashing lyrics then ever people. By 2016 this song will have 1,000,000 views. It's a shame what this world has come to now. We have to stop this madness before it gets out of hand. Thank you for your patience, courage, and I hope I opened your eyes people. Once again thank you.

The 10's are really about to get "crazy".

It's two in the morning

Comment

Regardless of time I am searching for a song for my kid to perform tomorrow and I just wanted to enlighten the community with this.

Comment

Bupppppppppppppppppp

Comment

is that akucc?

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
            Regardless of time I am searching for a song for my kid to perform tomorrow and I just wanted to enlighten the community with this.

what did your daughter perform

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
              what did your daughter perform
              Can't Hold It - Charlie Waffles

Comment

Can't Hold It - Charlie Waffles
                She should perform oral sex

Just kidding

Comment

Nice try. Making this thread won't make any listen to your shitty song anymore.
                  .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
                    She should perform oral sex

Just kidding
                    Oh I get it.

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
                    Nice try. Making this thread won't make any listen to your shitty song anymore.
                    You think that's me? Yeah exactly cause I'm a fucking Indian.

Comment

Oh I get it.

You think that's me? Yeah exactly cause I'm a fucking Indian.
                      Hey, you never know on the internet.

There was a point in time when marc yorker was a rich harvard student...and Kaden didn't date his sister.
                      .................... ....................

Comment

lmao its akucc

Instagram:
                        NordicBeauties

Comment

Working...
                        X