How to Download on a iPhone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Download on a iPhone

Im sick of seeing people say i cant download im not on my computer.

Im not sure, but i think androids can download no problem.

iPhone on the other hand, not to easy.

I get my apps for free (jailbroken) but, when the apps good I buy it.

I bought this app and its the best downloading app ever. some apps only allow mp3 to be downloaded, this app allows everything! Ive been downloading every song the second they come out with this app!

Just spreading trying to help yall at!

downlaods.JPG
    Downloads - Downloader & Download Manager

Last edited by Jeffryyyy; 08-06-2012, 12:06 PM.

I know you can do this but I dont like to istall many packages and this is pretty useless cause it wont be in the music app after you download it (afaik)

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealMH View Post
      I know you can do this but I dont like to istall many packages and this is pretty useless cause it wont be in the music app after you download it (afaik)
      many packages?!

this is one app from the app store.

and yes, If it downloaded to the music app it would be GOD, but, that would lead to no purchases on iTunes store.

BUT!!!

when you plug in your iphone.ipad.ipod... click the summury screen of all the apps, scroll down a lil... you can drag and drop all the music from the app to be saved onto the computer!!!

Comment

I just press 'download' on my iPhone to listen to the song and then dl when I get on my computer. It's fine for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffryyyy View Post
          many packages?!

this is one app from the app store.

and yes, If it downloaded to the music app it would be GOD, but, that would lead to no purchases on iTunes store.

BUT!!!

when you plug in your iphone.ipad.ipod... click the summury screen of all the apps, scroll down a lil... you can drag and drop all the music from the app to be saved onto the computer!!!
          sorry thought it was a jailbreak package... still it's not something I would want

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
            I just press 'download' on my iPhone to listen to the song and then dl when I get on my computer. It's fine for me.
            sorry thought it was a jailbreak package... still it's not something I would want
            I use this everyday, more then my iPod Music app because it has the newest songs from the week, then every week or so i transfer to my itunes. It made me use my computer even less.
            I DARE YOU to use it once.. you will have it on your homepage! i will leave the forum if im worng.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffryyyy View Post
              I use this everyday, more then my iPod Music app because it has the newest songs from the week, then every week or so i transfer to my itunes. It made me use my computer even less.
              I DARE YOU to use it once.. you will have it on your homepage! i will leave the forum if im worng.
              Well Im not getting into new music at all lately so Ill prob use my music app more and I ll be annoyed that it's not all in one section on my iPod. Also my iPod is stuffed, got like 200mb left or smth lmao

Comment

Well Im not getting into new music at all lately so Ill prob use my music app more and I ll be annoyed that it's not all in one section on my iPod. Also my iPod is stuffed, got like 200mb left or smth lmao
                true true bruh bruh

hopefully eventually youll get it, i know youll love it.... do not try any other app tho they all gave me trouble, this ones the best.

i was bothered by them not being all in the Music app, but it turns out to be good, i usually only bump the new tracks ive donwloaded.. and press suffle on my ipod when im bored of new stuff

Comment

Just use this its the same and free i use it everyday.

App Store - MyMedia - Download Manager

Comment

Downloading songs on iphone <<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

Im good b, you not tryna fanute my iphone into a blackberry

Comment

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                        ^^Just noticed you two joined on the same day.

Comment

Working...
                        X