Whats next for hip hop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats next for hip hop

I don't see hip hop going anywhere else, I mean it's gotten to the point where you can say anything the fuck you want on the track and it will be good.

Like I cant imagine what its gonna be like when niggas like Odd Future fall off, Odd future is the single handlely most fucked up thing that happened to hip hop,

These niggas just skating one day deciced to become rappers and just fucking omg i cant get into it right now, but seriously, hip hop aint never gonna be the same

Peter Rosenberg - H.A.M. (Sandwich) feat. Odd Future (Tyler, Earl, and Domo) - YouTube

I mean come on.

ya its pretty much fucked

Comment

Yeah I guess hip hop is fucked up right now with everybody thinking they can become a rappers..
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

So yall agree?

Even more proof that Jesus is coming back soon.

Edit: How does that make sense? well because.. Satan uses all these tools to keep your mind off of God, Music, Movies, all of that shit, its there to keep you and your mind off of God..

So if its all used up... and nothing more can come from Satan tools... then yeah...

Comment

Stick to underground then ... Theres still some real rappers out there
          The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
            So yall agree?

Even more proof that Jesus is coming back soon.

Edit: How does that make sense? well because.. Satan uses all these tools to keep your mind off of God, Music, Movies, all of that shit, its there to keep you and your mind off of God..

So if its all used up... and nothing more can come from Satan tools... then yeah...
            Nah, the fact that religion isn't real keeps our minds off god.

Comment

People these days can't tell the difference between a rapper and some random dude who can rhyme things... Fake ass hip-hop fans everywhere
              OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                Nah, the fact that religion isn't real keeps our minds off god.
                xD na

jesus is coming back but not right now. MUSIC AND STUFF HAS GOT TO GET MUCH MORE EXPLICIT FIRST. THE MUSIC YOUR KIDS ARE GUNNA LISTEN TO WILL SHOCK YOU. I know its bad right now, but it can get much worse lol But I hope it doesnt.

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                  xD na

jesus is coming back but not right now. MUSIC AND STUFF HAS GOT TO GET MUCH MORE EXPLICIT FIRST. THE MUSIC YOUR KIDS ARE GUNNA LISTEN TO WILL SHOCK YOU. I know its bad right now, but it can get much worse lol But I hope it doesnt.
                  I've listened to plenty of it and it has only made me want to avoid the lifestyle more.

Blessing in disguise.

Comment

Quit hating fuckboy, they shit on anything you could ever come up with tho

Comment

That freestyle was dope. The hook >

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Wtf? They've been rapping for a long ass time and they're not the worst thing to happen to hip-hop. Do you think that they're the only ones rapping like they do? negro please

Instagram:
                        NordicBeauties

Comment

Working...
                        X