Official Madden 13 gaming thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
    It's somewhere around even I think. Like 22-23 or something. I usually get stuck with people playing with the high ranked teams and honestly there is no way to stop some of the dudes on those teams lol. I used to suck at the game a lot more tho, I started off with a record of like 2-10 so I'm slowly getting it better lol.
    Ha my record is like 4-8 I rage quit quickly. If I thorw a pick and it is Returned for a TD I usually rage quit lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katluvah View Post
      Ha my record is like 4-8 I rage quit quickly. If I thorw a pick and it is Returned for a TD I usually rage quit lol.
      I used to do that a lot when I first started playing because I sucked. But I stopped that for the most part. Definitely after a game I had last week. I was down 10-27 in the first half with some dude using the Packers. Came back to win 38-35

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

I used to do that a lot when I first started playing because I sucked. But I stopped that for the most part. Definitely after a game I had last week. I was down 10-27 in the first half with some dude using the Packers. Came back to win 38-35
        Yeah I still suck but trying new things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katluvah View Post
          8-9 Lost last night didn't lose today.

Comment

• 11-5... One loss was because my fuckin PS3 froze when I was up by 17

Comment

• yo whos up for a game later? just got my internet turned back on fml 10 days without it..

Comment

• Anybody working on achievements?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE KING 619 View Post
                  9-2 , I should only have one loss but shit happens..
                  I'm like 8-4 now lol I started playing with random teams

Comment

• Just got done with a crazy game... I was the Eagles, opponent was the 49'ers.

Dude kept getting big plays for TD's so it was like everytime I had to come back with a long drive of 10 plays or so to tie it up. He had like 17 runs for 222 with Gore, then like 8 receptions for 222 with Davis. It was fucking stupid. But we went into overtime and I won the toss and scored within 6 plays!

Total offense - 639; Passing yards - 462; 21 first downs; only 1 turnover (stupid tipped INT)

Comment

Just got done with a crazy game... I was the Eagles, opponent was the 49'ers.

Dude kept getting big plays for TD's so it was like everytime I had to come back with a long drive of 10 plays or so to tie it up. He had like 17 runs for 222 with Gore, then like 8 receptions for 222 with Davis. It was fucking stupid. But we went into overtime and I won the toss and scored within 6 plays!

Total offense - 639; Passing yards - 462; 21 first downs; only 1 turnover (stupid tipped INT)

I had a crazier one with my cousin. I was beating him (The Eagles) with the Ravens 31-21 in the 4th when I got rocked by Casey Mathews on a kick off return and fumbled the ball. He returned it to the house and now the score is 31-28. I get the ball back and get picked by Asante with less than a min left in the game. He decides to throw an hail mary from the 50 on 3rd Down and this nigga Maclin catches it while he's surrounded by at least 5 defenders and runs it in for the TD!!!

I literally screamed like a bitch but the game wasn't over yet. It's 31-35 with 30 secs on the clock and I get the ball back but guess what happens? I get picked again 14 secs on the clock with 3 timeouts, he gives McCoy the ball and......................GETS STRIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!

on my 40. We recover the ball for the winning drive, I throw the ball to the TE for a 30 yard play and he runs out of bounds. 5 secs left on the clock and I audible to 4 verticals for the last play, I hike and lock in on the TE trying to beat his man, I wait until he's in the endzone then I throw it with the ball leading towards his side............................

He jumps the route and picks the ball in the endzone, game over . I ended up getting 9 TO's and he had 8. Best game i've played in an while

Comment

• Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
                        I had a crazier one with my cousin. I was beating him (The Eagles) with the Ravens 31-21 in the 4th when I got rocked by Casey Mathews on a kick off return and fumbled the ball. He returned it to the house and now the score is 31-28. I get the ball back and get picked by Asante with less than a min left in the game. He decides to throw an hail mary from the 50 on 3rd Down and this nigga Maclin catches it while he's surrounded by at least 5 defenders and runs it in for the TD!!!

I literally screamed like a bitch but the game wasn't over yet. It's 31-35 with 30 secs on the clock and I get the ball back but guess what happens? I get picked again 14 secs on the clock with 3 timeouts, he gives McCoy the ball and......................GETS STRIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!

on my 40. We recover the ball for the winning drive, I throw the ball to the TE for a 30 yard play and he runs out of bounds. 5 secs left on the clock and I audible to 4 verticals for the last play, I hike and lock in on the TE trying to beat his man, I wait until he's in the endzone then I throw it with the ball leading towards his side............................

He jumps the route and picks the ball in the endzone, game over . I ended up getting 9 TO's and he had 8. Best game i've played in an while
                        Damn lol, close games are always the most fun definitely.

The worse thing about my game tho, was that I was doing good on defense for the most part. Its just he had like probably 4-5 plays over 60 yards... two that were 90 yard plays. One was a fucking 98 yard TD run by Gore... I had punted the ball the previous play at the ball went at the 2 yard line then the first play it was a pitch outside to the right and he just got through everyone somehow. The other 90 play was a 92 yard TD by Davis. He intercepted me the play before while I was in the redzone had he got tackled on the 8 yard line. Then the first play of the drive he gets a lucky pass to Davis. Its just hard and frustrating playing sometimes when the opponent gets easy as TD's like that lol.

Comment

• 43-43 record atm

Comment

Working...
                          X