Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the Worst Decision You Have Ever Made?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jvg View Post
    Oh, you all good then.

Comment

Oh, you all good then.
      Why

Comment

Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
        Why
        Becuase I know a bunch of white kids that do that shit.

Comment

Becuase I know a bunch of white kids that do that shit.
          oh... well I stopped doing that

Comment

Not telling my mom my brother smoked weed.

I was in 5th grade, he was a senior, all he did was party everynight.

And then when i came home from school, I saw him and 3 or 4 of his friends smoking with him.

But damn, if it wasn't for that, I would have never been a weezy fan.

I miss 5th grade 2007, coming home from school, hearing shit from Drought 3, Dedication 2, mixtapes just blastin out the sterio.

How was that a bad decision?

Well he kept fucking up, alot of bad personal things happened, good thing he didn't ever go to jail.

But he fixed up his life by joining the marines, he doesn't go to war though, he works on electrical interiors for jets and helicopters.

He changed alot, it sucks. but it was for the best.

I miss coming home hearing weezy blasting and the whole living room smell of dro

Comment

Moving out at 17 and buying a brand new car(2008 Charger) while I was still in high school. Still Graduted but after that I worked all the time to pay off my car and pay bills. It sucked bad but I promised myself if I left I wasn't going back home.

Comment

missing my daughter's birth

Comment

Moving out of my parents house when I was 16... Shouldn't of done that, tbh.
                  U got ur own crib or u living with somebody else?

Comment

Going out to the club after i had already had 10 shots of tequila . . .after that it was all a blur ended up waking up in the hospital after being stabbed on my spinal cord now i lost feeling on my right leg can't flex my calf nor feel or move my toes suck i can't run or play sports again

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                      U got ur own crib or u living with somebody else?
                      This was a while back, but I ended up living with a couple of friends for about 5 or 6 months before I moved back in.

Comment

My worse was best at the same damn time. Playing on the bball team freshman year in hs. We had to shower after every practice and game, and my penis wasnt up to par with everyone else, after about the first week the whole school knew i had(problem was fixed sophmore year puberty ftw) a small penis, and Im not joking every single person knew who i was and that I wasnt packing, so i got made fun of alot but i also murdered some hs careers. But the bitches where curious bout it and a young nigga took advantage.

Comment

Working...
                        X