Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kidcomet

FUCK YOU.

What was all that in the lil wayne devil thread? what was that for?? then go post a pic of you and some chick and then asked why nobody made fun of you, but in the pic you was holding the 6 sign over your eye...... For what? Why? We just randomly throwing that up now? smh and nobody else noticed this?? lol I thought you had really found inner peace or something with the god stuff then you go dosome fuck shit like this, you know everything about nwo that I know, why would you do that unless you really with it? smh so thats what you need for your next video to go viral or something?? you couldn't make your mind up on to keep your soul or not?? I WOULD POST THE PIC BUT IT DOESNT LOAD ON THE PAGE WHEN I GO TO IT. I WISH I HAD SAVED IT WHEN I FIRST SAW IT. HE WAS DOIN THIS TYPE OF SHIT

AND I HAVE SEEN OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM POST PICTURES DOING THIS TO, LIKE THAT WEEZY KB24 DUDE. YOU COOL BRUH BUT I LOST ALL RESPECT FOR YOU TO, I AINT WITH THAT DEVIL SHIT YOU SICK FUCK.lol. kidcomet it's not my business what you assosiaote yourself with. this has nothing to do with you falling off or nothin like that, I never thought that. I was cool with you until I saw the pic. But you a christian? like a slap in the face. I feel like my energy was used for demonic purposes or something lol so you really with this? I sincerely hope all your success from here on is short lived you illuminati fuck piece of shit :/

No1Curr about Kid Comet anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
      <3

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
        No1Curr about Kid Comet anymore.

Originally posted by DARKAVELI View Post
        <3
        xD na

Comment

xD na

She amazin bruh

Comment

FUCK YOU.

What was all that in the lil wayne devil thread? what was that for?? then go post a pic of you and some chick and then asked why nobody made fun of you, but in the pic you was holding the 6 sign over your eye...... For what? Why? We just randomly throwing that up now? smh and nobody else noticed this?? lol I thought you had really found inner peace or something with the god stuff then you go dosome fuck shit like this, you know everything about nwo that I know, why would you do that unless you really with it? smh so thats what you need for your next video to go viral or something?? you couldn't make your mind up on to keep your soul or not?? I WOULD POST THE PIC BUT IT DOESNT LOAD ON THE PAGE WHEN I GO TO IT. I WISH I HAD SAVED IT WHEN I FIRST SAW IT. HE WAS DOIN THIS TYPE OF SHIT

AND I HAVE SEEN OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM POST PICTURES DOING THIS TO, LIKE THAT WEEZY KB24 DUDE. YOU COOL BRUH BUT I LOST ALL RESPECT FOR YOU TO, I AINT WITH THAT DEVIL SHIT YOU SICK FUCK.lol. kidcomet it's not my business what you assosiaote yourself with. this has nothing to do with you falling off or nothin like that, I never thought that. I was cool with you until I saw the pic. But you a christian? like a slap in the face. I feel like my energy was used for demonic purposes or something lol so you really with this? I sincerely hope all your success from here on is short lived you illuminati fuck piece of shit :/

Nah fool, I took that pic to prove a point.

I posted 3 pics at the same time, all with my gf, same place and everything.

First pic, had like no likes.
            Second Pic had like 4 likes
            and the pic with the Illuminati sign being thrown had about 35 likes.

I just wanted to test something out, and then I decided to post it here just because. But na, i aint with that stuff. Im a Christian and was saved by the blood of Jesus Christ. I dont do that stuff man, Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                Give us the link where it got 35 likes and then this will be somewhat believable.

I knew i shouldve kept it. but na man, I had to delete it cause it was haunting my conscious.

thats why he cant post it in here because I already took it off my facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                  doubt it tbh.

well hold up these are the other 2 pics I posted, idk if u remember how that pic with the illumanti sign looked but it was the same day, same girl, same clothes everything,

i posted them one after another.

and the one with the illumanti sign got way more likes than the others,

idk why lol, but it just proves how the devil is working in the world

Comment

666 .

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
                      No1Curr about Kid Comet

Comment

Originally posted by DARKAVELI View Post

She amazin bruh
                        LOL IS THIS A TROLL

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                        Nah fool, I took that pic to prove a point.

I posted 3 pics at the same time, all with my gf, same place and everything.

First pic, had like no likes.
                        Second Pic had like 4 likes
                        and the pic with the Illuminati sign being thrown had about 35 likes.

I just wanted to test something out, and then I decided to post it here just because. But na, i aint with that stuff. Im a Christian and was saved by the blood of Jesus Christ. I dont do that stuff man, Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                        well hold up these are the other 2 pics I posted, idk if u remember how that pic with the illumanti sign looked but it was the same day, same girl, same clothes everything,

i posted them one after another.

and the one with the illumanti sign got way more likes than the others,

idk why lol, but it just proves how the devil is working in the world

that is scary lol...

Comment

Working...
                        X