• fuck you diebolt design

now we got a shitty ass cover for d4 fuck you

Originally posted by TygaPride View Post

Come on son

Comment

Welcome to last week brah.

Comment

Shut the fucking fuck up dude, just be fuckin happy for the dude..

You sad as fuck, perma ban this bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
          Shut the fucking fuck up dude, just be fuckin happy for the dude..

You sad as fuck, perma ban this bitch.
          yo shit was way better fuck this ugly ass cartoon shit

you a bitch nigga catching feelings from this thread

Comment

yo shit was way better fuck this ugly ass cartoon shit
            I agree w/ my cover but damn. how can you be so sad as fuck and make a thread about it.. like seriously ?! Dude made the biggest achievment in his fucking life : making a coverart for his favorite rapper. now just shut up and just change the cover when you download the mixtape..

Comment

He got acknowledged by a rapper who's fan-site you have nearly 5000 posts on. Jealous motherfucka!

Shout-out to [MENTION=46302]dieboltdesigns[/MENTION] , congratulations bud!
              Last edited by ajlfc92; 08-22-2012, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ajlfc92 View Post
                He got acknowledged by a rapper who's fan-site you have nearly 5000 posts on. Jealous motherfucka!

how im i jealous? i just think that shit ugly as fuck i mean look at ollys cover compared to his

Comment

I agree w/ my cover but damn. how can you be so sad as fuck and make a thread about it.. like seriously ?! Dude made the biggest achievment in his fucking life : making a coverart for his favorite rapper. now just shut up and just change the cover when you download the mixtape..
                  Right. And you act like yo ass aint gonna listen to it. Smh, its just a cover bro.

Comment

im not sad im mad

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post
                    Right. And you act like yo ass aint gonna listen to it. Smh, its just a cover bro.
                    a cover everyone gonna see and think the mixtape is a joke cuz of it

Comment

how im i jealous? i just think that shit ugly as fuck i mean look at ollys cover compared to his

Ok.

Comment

a cover everyone gonna see and think the mixtape is a joke cuz of it

Just chill, and be happy for the dude. Look at wiz's cover.... Shits gay. But getting more attention.

And besides, wayne on that skate shit so i think the cover suits.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                        Everyone has their own opinions to the cover, and vent there feelings differently towards that cover. No point in coming and leaving hateful/long ass comments when it's not gonna change anybodys opinion. This comment isn't towards anybody now, but for the people who will come to this thread and catch feelings from this. He doesn't like the cover, he thinks it ruined the dedication series, it is what it is.

Truu.

Comment

Working...
                        X