fucked up dreams???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lil_Tunechi View Post
    Tbh, it's just your subconscious (or your ego, if you wanna get technical lol) trying to fuck with you lmfao.
    Subconsious = innerself

this nigga just came out the closet

[MENTION=59200]Proof[/MENTION] prove i had a dream about a dude blowing me... the fuck

Comment

Originally posted by Proof View Post
      ppl just get so weirded out about homosexuality, guys.....relax

homophobia is actually a very new phenomenon, in ancient greece and ancient rome is was very common place for men to share beds together and still have wives ppl didnt think twice about it
      ._. man lol

Originally posted by Lil_Tunechi View Post
      Tbh, it's just your subconscious (or your ego, if you wanna get technical lol) trying to fuck with you lmfao.

fucked up lol

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
      Real talk, it's natural, u not gay. Your mind just curious, if you act on them curiosities, u might be in a different boat. Feel me??

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

nigga, u being real, why regret it?

lol xD you right. idk but I do regret this (now) lol

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

Originally posted by Andrade View Post

hell no.

lol

Comment

what the....

SPOILER
        I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
          Subconsious = innerself

this nigga just came out the closest
          Yes but it is the subconscious that remains awake during sleep; it is the only part of your mind that stays awake when you are sleeping. And it is the subconscious that fills your dreams, and controls them as well (if you aren't having a lucid dream).

The dreams that your subconscious creates don't always reflect your own self. You can dream about things that have absolutely nothing to do with you, or dream about someone you've never met before (your mind just creates the image by using pre-existing images of other things you've seen and just combines them i suppose.

The mind is known to play tricks on us, I wouldn't be surprised if our subconscious did that as well.
          Last edited by Lil_Tunechi; 08-30-2012, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
            MAN I STAY HAVING DREAMS WHERE I HAVE SEX WITH EVERYONE. GIRLS, DUDES, EVERYONE. LIKE LAST NIGHT I HAD A DREAM I GOT HEAD FROM A RANDOM DUDE AT SCHOOL IN FRONT OF THE CLASS, I HAVE NO IDEA WHY. I HAVE DREAMS LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME, EITHER GIRL OR BOY. I ALWAYS WAKE UP NOT KNOWING WHY I DID WHAT I DID. WHAT THE FUCK??? MEANWHILE I'M A VIRGIN IN REAL LIFE AND LITERALLY AFRAID OF ATTRACTIVE GIRLS. Uh....thats all lol. I THOUGHT I WAS BI OR GAY BECAUSE OF THIS BUT IF THATS IT WHY AM I STILL ATTRACTED TO FEMALES?? I DONT FEEL GAY SMH. OR IS THAT DENIAL???
            Loob how old are u bruh?

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
              Loob how old are u bruh?
              20. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Proof View Post
                ppl just get so weirded out about homosexuality, guys.....relax

homophobia is actually a very new phenomenon, in ancient greece and ancient rome is was very common place for men to share beds together and still have wives ppl didnt think twice about it
                lol proof u always talking about homo sexuality. Always.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

20. lol
                Damn, by then u should no if u like men or not, Ever had a girlfriend?

Comment

lol proof u always talking about homo sexuality. Always.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Damn, by then u should no if u like men or not, Ever had a girlfriend?

xD and yeah

Comment

xD and yeah
                    Well if you had a girl then ask ur self do u like men. have ever been attracted to men? I mean before I ever had a girlfriend I knew I liked woman.

Comment

Well if you had a girl then ask ur self do u like men. have ever been attracted to men? I mean before I ever had a girlfriend I knew I liked woman.
                      lol nope. I guess I get along with dudes more. Girls like to talk and I'm not a good listener lol Uh....Idk what to add on to that lol

Comment

lol nope. I guess I get along with dudes more. Girls like to talk and I'm not a good listener lol Uh....Idk what to add on to that lol
                        lol doesn't mean u get along with dudes more don't mean ur homo. I had only 2 girl friends my whole life, i got along with my friends more. Not everyone is the best of listeners, u just got work on that, just pay attention for the first few weeks.Then do what u want.

Comment

lol doesn't mean u get along with dudes more don't mean ur homo. I had only 2 girl friends my whole life, i got along with my friends more. Not everyone is the best of listeners, u just got work on that, just pay attention for the first few weeks.Then do what u want.
                          xD ok

just pay attention for the first few weeks.Then do what u want.
                          LOL

Comment

Working...
                          X