If I went to New Orleans..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I went to New Orleans..

If I went to Nolia and Hollygrove for like 20 mins, would i get shot or robbed?
    Because I was thinkin bout to take a trip to New Orleans next summer to see how it is down there.
    I had to ask cuz i aint going nowhere where im gonna get robbed and shit..

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
    Because I was thinkin bout to take a trip to New Orleans next summer to see how it is down there.
    Yes don't you listen to Wayne's songs?!

Comment

Because you're obsessed with pigeons you will most likely be mistaken for one and shot yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
        Because you're obsessed with pigeons you will most likely be mistaken for one and shot yes.
        dead

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

it's not compton tho

Comment

It's not that bad... Most of our killings and shit are among the niggas in the neighborhoods. 90% chance you don't get shot or robbed.

You should come, tbh. I'll sell you an ounce real cheap

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
            It's not that bad... Most of our killings and shit are among the niggas in the neighborhoods. 90% chance you don't get shot or robbed.

You should come, tbh. I'll sell you an ounce real cheap
            Is you from New Orleans?

I hate them thirsty bitches
            Cut them off like circumcision
            -Lil Wayne

Comment

Is you from New Orleans?
              Yeah boiii.

Comment

Mardi gra

Comment

Originally posted by Sam. View Post
                  dead

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

it's not compton tho
                  Lol wtf? Compton ain't even bad compared to cities like N.O. & Detroit.

Comment

Nah the Nolia and Hollygrove is full of high class people, you should be safe

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

All states & city's have ghetto neighborhoods in which you would get shot, but they also got nice areas too

Comment

Honestly Compton aint even that bad. same with most of these places. they are bad if your gang banging and if you live there cuz you could get caught if in an unlucky situation. but if you just drive through for like 30 min. and eat lunch or something youll be fine. just dont wear red or blue and stay lowkey

Comment

Working...
                        X