Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premature ejaculation!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude im fed up with this shit.

When I was growing, i never knew how to jack off, i thought that shit was pointless, i never got into that shit at all man, i barely fucking learned how to jack off like when I was 17, im 18 now, about to be 19 in Dec.

Bro, today me and this girl started making out and shit, we started getting on top, and she literally rode my dick for like 30 seconds, and i fkn came, like wtf is that bro.

How the fuck can I stop that shit. It always happens!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!

I sometimes jack off before sex too make me last longer, but fuck i cant do that everytime.

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    Dude im fed up with this shit.

When I was growing, i never knew how to jack off, i thought that shit was pointless, i never got into that shit at all man, i barely fucking learned how to jack off like when I was 17, im 18 now, about to be 19 in Dec.

Bro, today me and this girl started making out and shit, we started getting on top, and she literally rode my dick for like 30 seconds, and i fkn came, like wtf is that bro.

How the fuck can I stop that shit. It always happens!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!

I sometimes jack off before sex too make me last longer, but fuck i cant do that everytime.

Comment

You could tie some rubberbands around your balls so that you won't be able to cum. When you feel like you can't take it anymore, let the rubber loose.
      At least, that's what I read on the internet
      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

sucks to be you

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
          preicate that man

Comment

Not sure if trolling, but fuck it. As much as the members of this community will deny it to seem like a perfect internet stud with no issues, most of them have likely been in a similar position or never had sex at all. I've been in that exact same situation though. Luckily, it was just a girl I wanted a one night stand with anyways (super slut). The best thing to do is just build up your stamina. Like everything else, practice makes perfect. A few tricks are to masturbate, but instead of just letting your nut go, stop yourself and hold it in. This helps build stamina a bit. Jacking off before fucking works sometimes, but I always find it hard to get completely hard after doing so. I find it easier to last when you have a good connection in bed with that person. Usually, it is the new pussy that gets me off too quick.

Again, if trolling fuck you, if not there is some advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post
              Not sure if trolling, but fuck it. As much as the members of this community will deny it to seem like a perfect internet stud with no issues, most of them have likely been in a similar position or never had sex at all. I've been in that exact same situation though. Luckily, it was just a girl I wanted a one night stand with anyways (super slut). The best thing to do is just build up your stamina. Like everything else, practice makes perfect. A few tricks are to masturbate, but instead of just letting your nut go, stop yourself and hold it in. This helps build stamina a bit. Jacking off before fucking works sometimes, but I always find it hard to get completely hard after doing so. I find it easier to last when you have a good connection in bed with that person. Usually, it is the new pussy that gets me off too quick.

Again, if trolling fuck you, if not there is some advice.

Bro I seriously try to build up my stamina but like after awhile, im just like fk it, and let it go. Like I cant jack off for 2 mins, then stop... and then another minute, then stop.... it takes foreverrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                preicate that man
                Nigga I had the same problem when I first started having sex. It got better the more times I had sex tho. Give it time young stunna

Comment

sounds like a fuckin lie

Comment

Nigga I had the same problem when I first started having sex. It got better the more times I had sex tho. Give it time young stunna

Its cause I had sex with the same chick (my girlfriend) ALOT. And i aint get no better, in fact when I stop having sex all together and have sex again months after, im even quicker.

People tell me "youll get better with time" but I never have.

Comment

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpjq8jqrPq8[/youtube]

Comment

this nigga,

on the real its all bout.

When ya feel the urge "coming" on, block it in ya mind, and keep gettin it in. Once you can master that, fuck or masturbate, they both feel great!

Oh yea, its bout mind and muscle control!

Comment

Working...
                        X