The Illuminati game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Illuminati game?

ok, I usually laugh around these stuff but shit just got srs with me tbh.

there is this Illuminati game that some dude was doing in 1990 and in 1995 he published it....its a card game, and here is a video on how shit is so creepy:

NWO (Illuminati card game) : Marbus : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

so what y'all think? I mean, they are planning a WW3 for the future... god damn..

and the more weirder thing is if you write illuminati in reverse and add ".com" in the web browser you end up in the USA government website....

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

here is another video:

Last edited by Vocker; 09-06-2012, 10:47 AM.
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Didn't know you fuck with this Illuminati shit, bruh...
    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
      Didn't know you fuck with this Illuminati shit, bruh...
      did you even see one of the videos I posted?....half of them?

man, shit is soo obvious..... you wanna tell me that this card game was just called illuminati for fun and all the predictions where just luck? for example it had the 911 thing.....you want me to believe that this is about coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        did you even see one of the videos I posted?....half of them?

man, shit is soo obvious..... you wanna tell me that this card game was just called illuminati for fun and all the predictions where just luck? for example it had the 911 thing.....you want me to believe that this is about coincidence?
        I don't know what you on right now man, but I'm about to go to sleep. And I would rather not have my head filled with Illuminati.
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
          I don't know what you on right now man, but I'm about to go to sleep. And I would rather not have my head filled with Illuminati.
          its cool tho, but I just want people to see......funny....its obvious but still cant be seen...

heard there is about 400+ cards, I really wanna try and get some.. but its kinda hard since this game has been removed from every store..

Comment

the big ben tower hasnt happened yet, dickhead theorists said it was to happened during this years olympics due to the colors of the shirts the people running were wearing...

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
              the big ben tower hasnt happened yet, dickhead theorists said it was to happened during this years olympics due to the colors of the shirts the people running were wearing...
              You heard about this cards before? You have any of them?

Comment

You heard about this cards before? You have any of them?
                yeah but i dnt believe everything i see.. and no i dnt have the cards nor know where to get em

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
                  yeah but i dnt believe everything i see.. and no i dnt have the cards nor know where to get em
                  But damn....I mean some cards had stuff that did happen... You can't call that coincidence..

Comment

But damn....I mean some cards had stuff that did happen... You can't call that coincidence..
                    stop watching after the hurricane one

Comment

niggas know its real thats why they dont wanna talk about it >.>

Comment

The dude who orignally made it is killed.

Comment

Working...
                        X