Headphones Advice Please!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headphones Advice Please!!

Hey guys, so I am finally looking to invest in some good headphones since I have always just had the iPhone apple earbuds even though I listen to music close to 10 hrs a day.

I listen to 85 percent rap n hip hop (mostly trap stuff, southern rap, but some of everything)
    And about 15 percent dance/techno (club house music)

I am a huge fan of that heavy bass but still like to enjoy all sounds.

I have been told that Sony extra bass headphones, dre beats mixrs, or skull crusher sub woofers are good for my style. That's about it though.

I am willing to spend up to 300 dollars and so I would like any reviews, advice, or opinions on either of the three I mentioned or any other you would reccommend that would fit my preferences.

Thanks so much in advance!

I got Audio Technica ATH M50's (silver). accurate sound, great bass that isn't just distorted and overpowering, and look pretty cool too. and over-ear

black - $140
    white - $140
    limited edition silver - $150
    .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
      I got Audio Technica ATH M50's (silver). accurate sound, great bass that isn't just distorted and overpowering, and look pretty cool too. and over-ear

black - $140
      white - $140
      limited edition silver - $15000
      fixed.jk

Comment

Amazon.com: JVC HA FX101 - headphones: Electronics

Audiophile quality for $10. No fancy overhyped brandname, no need for a DAC, no need to spend over $50 on an IEM or $150 on an OEM. Believe me when i say it, these JVC headphones will make you feel like you were in the studio when they recorded the track. They have the perfect balance of mids, highs, and bass. Check the reviews on Amazon if you don't believe me! A good seal is essential to maximum quality.

Also, search on HeadFi.org for more info on headphones in general. Being that we don't know your desired sound signature, one type of headphone may be good for me, but bad for you. Stay away from Bose, Beats, Skullcandy, and the like. These companies spend more money on marketing than actual quality. Only decent headphone I'd buy from Monster (Beats) is the Monster Turbine Copper or Gold.
        Last edited by ; 09-07-2012, 10:22 PM.

Comment

they are the best headphones for hiphop hands down. fuck haters

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post

Look wise but no where near the best in anything else.

Comment

don't get beats

you can get better headphones
              for a better price

Comment

Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post

#Swag

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

Working...
                X