Apple iPhone 5 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple iPhone 5 Discussion Thread

we have a confirmed date: Apple has just sent out invites to an iPhone event for Wednesday, Sept. 12.
    The invitation says, "It's almost here," and shows the number 12, whose shadow forms the number 5.
    This, of course, refers to the rumored iPhone 5.
    Apple has been silent on the next version of its popular phone, which many continue to call the iPhone 5, but the rumors have been loud.
    The phone is rumored to have a larger, 4-inch display, faster processor, a new dock connector, and a new design.
    The phone is likely to be released a week and a half after the event, on Sept. 21.

So guys, what do you think about the iPhone 5? are you guys ready for it?
    I know there was an Official iPhone thread but I couldn't find it and I think iPhone 5 deserves its own thread.

so discuss
    Last edited by Vocker; 09-09-2012, 07:52 AM.
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Getting this when my contract runs out later this month

Wasnt there a video of this on WSHH?

Comment

Originally posted by TunechiFan =] View Post
      Getting this when my contract runs out later this month

Wasnt there a video of this on WSHH?
      thats cool, I dont think Ill be buying it since I got my Iphone 4s in june.....but I'm pretty sure the features will tease the hell outta me like on every Iphone announcement lol

Comment

already preordered one

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
          thats cool, I dont think Ill be buying it since I got my Iphone 4s in june.....but I'm pretty sure the features will tease the hell outta me like on every Iphone announcement lol
          I wonder how different it will actually be though

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...thj2q5E40yGRLW

Hopefully you can get it on a 18 Month contract

Comment

My contract ended for my iPhone 4 & my dad has been hinting about getting me the iPhone 5. So hopefully I get it.

Comment

What colors do they come in

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

Originally posted by Jewazi View Post
                What colors do they come in
                I dont think we know yet....

btw is everybody sure that the video @TunechiFan =] posted wasnt fake? even tho its realistic but I dont think the Iphone would leak that easily....the video could be as fake as this video even tho it looks very realistic too:

I dont believe any rumor about this phone until it is officially announced. and I think apple will change the design of the phone more, unlike in the video we see a taller Iphone 4/4s just with an aluminium back lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                  I dont think we know yet....

btw is everybody sure that the video @TunechiFan =] posted wasnt fake? even tho its realistic but I dont think the Iphone would leak that easily....the video could be as fake as this video even tho it looks very realistic too:

I dont believe any rumor about this phone until it is officially announced. and I think apple will change the design of the phone more, unlike in the video we see a taller Iphone 4/4s just with an aluminium back lol..
                  fake. the charging/syncing cable cord will be smaller and different look at the spot where the cord goes.. fake

Comment

I'll definitely be getting this shit. I love my iPhone 4.

Comment

iPhone 4 been going for two years strong... I'll get this for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X