No announcement yet.

Apple iPhone 5 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't really care... I'm more of an iPod guy. Maybe I'll get the new iPod Touch when it comes out
    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

I'll get it when it comes to finland nice to see how much better it is than new Nokia's Lumia

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
        Don't really care... I'm more of an iPod guy. Maybe I'll get the new iPod Touch when it comes out
        It's the opposite to me. I mean an iPhone has the same shit as an iPod touch additionally it's a "phone"...so I better buy an iPhone than to get an iPod touch lol..
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
          It's the opposite to me. I mean an iPhone has the same shit as an iPod touch additionally it's a "phone"...so I better buy an iPhone than to get an iPod touch lol..
          I can see that... Thing is, I already got a phone and I don't plan on getting another one.
          Plus, iPhone batteries run out waaaaaaay faster than iPod Touch batteries
          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Deffo gettin this

Comment

I can see that... Thing is, I already got a phone and I don't plan on getting another one.
              Plus, iPhone batteries run out waaaaaaay faster than iPod Touch batteries

- you don't have to carry an ipod and your phone with yourself, cause it's combined

- internet everywhere

- I can't see a difference battery-wise and I had both

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post

- you don't have to carry an ipod and your phone with yourself, cause it's combined

- internet everywhere

- I can't see a difference battery-wise and I had both
                Shiiiit, didn't think of that. I'm just used to catching wifi everywhere I go
                Maybe I should get an iPhone, just for the fuck of it. Oh, and Siri
                OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Shiiiit, didn't think of that. I'm just used to catching wifi everywhere I go
                  Maybe I should get an iPhone, just for the fuck of it. Oh, and Siri
                  yeah don't know bout siri tho... I got the iPhone 4 and I got mixed reviews on Siri from my homies... I would buy it either way

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
                    yeah don't know bout siri tho... I got the iPhone 4 and I got mixed reviews on Siri from my homies... I would buy it either way
                    siri was cool in the first few days....asking her shit to do like play music....write a message.....then curse at her, tell her to suck my dick but then shit is irrelevant to me....I forget that this siri thing even exist in my phone lol..
                    but I heard in the IOS 6 siri will be improved or some shit lol...

Comment

would love to cop that shit but i just bought my 4S like 4 months ago without a contract

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                        siri was cool in the first few days....asking her shit to do like play music....write a message.....then curse at her, tell her to suck my dick but then shit is irrelevant to me....I forget that this siri thing even exist in my phone lol..
                        but I heard in the IOS 6 siri will be improved or some shit lol...
                        For some reasons, I wanna know what Siri's response to that was.
                        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

For some reasons, I wanna know what Siri's response to that was.
                          "watch your language" or "I will act as if I didn't hear that" lol...

Comment

Working...
                          X