X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
    they are. They don't look cool anymore. White iPhones look better imo
    just because wayne has one?
    .................... ....................

Comment

I don't know about y'all, but I'm probably getting me that white iPhone 5 Bout time I put this iPod Touch 2G to rest
      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
        You're joking right? Apple doesn't even make most he iPhone. Samsung do, well not as much anymore. Apart from the OS and CPU...the rest is basically made by suppliers. Apple's operating system is complete horse shit, it's restricted and dumbed down for retards but it is smooth and does just work which is a good point.

there is a clear reason Windows has 90%+ of the OS market share for computers and a MAJOR reason why Android has 500 million devices running it with 1.3 million new devices activated everyday!

The iPhone 5 is good don't get me wrong. But Apple are now playing catch up with Samsung, Nokia and even HTC rather than innovating and producing the best phones.

Also the touch screen comment is complete bullshit sorry mate, have you tried other phones on the market? They're the same if not MUCH better touch screens.
        Amen! I can see why casual phone owners say iPhones are the best but someone like me who is into rooting and putting custom ROM's onto my phone droids are amazing. My galaxy nexus came out in January and still will be a great phone for another 2 years because of all the customization I can do to it and nothing can beat that.

Comment

the design of the phone is pretty nice. that's about it though lol.
          apple's os is always the same and hasn't changed since the first iphone pretty much
          i really like the Galaxy SIII
          Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
            Since my contract is over I'm definelty getting this!
            Originally posted by ExCluWeeZy View Post
            Why is it longer?

Comment

Hey my contract runs out next july, how much do i gotta pay for a new iphone!?

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                Hey my contract runs out next july, how much do i gotta pay for a new iphone!?
                600+

Comment

Phones are updated every 2 years right? When are the Macbooks updated..?
                  Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
                    600+
                    Nooooo

Comment

Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
                      600+

I dont know what to do, should I buy an iphone 4 tomorrow for 200 bucks? or.... since mty contract dnt run out till next july

Comment

preordering the white iphone 5 32gb on friday or ill just wait till my contract ends in October... not in any rush foreal

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                          Phones are updated every 2 years right? When are the Macbooks updated..?
                          They update the Phones every year
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X