Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    How's Google maps in iOS
    They changed it to Apples maps...it's pretty cool...much better than the google maps/pervious version. Gives directions like a GPS (but not to everywhere tho).
    They did a good job with it...
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
      How's Google maps in iOS
      They scrapped google all together. Thank God. I rate the apple maps 8/10. it has some bugs to be fixed.

GRAB YOUR GLOCKS WHEN YOU SEE TUPAC

Comment

• I love my girl...she heard me saying that I wanted the Iphone 5 and that I was gonna buy it for Christmas and I get home from school and find it next to my IMAC

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Now she gonna say that she bought it for her...

Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Dropped my iPhone 3GS in the toilet yesterday so I guess it's time for an update.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Pux View Post
            Dropped my iPhone 3GS in the toilet yesterday so I guess it's time for an update.......
            I see what you did there.....dropping your phone on the toilet and shit so you can find a good reason to buy a new phone....

I see you

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
            I love my girl...she heard me saying that I wanted the Iphone 5 and that I was gonna buy it for Christmas and I get home from school and find it next to my IMAC

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Now she gonna say that she bought it for her...

So did you know if it's for you or for her?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
              I see what you did there.....dropping your phone on the toilet and shit so you can find a good reason to buy a new phone....

I see you

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

So did you know if it's for you or for her?
              Man she is fucked up....she really didn't buy it for me....no dick for her tonight...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                Man she is fucked up....she really didn't buy it for me....no dick for her tonight...
                For real

Damn man, that must have been fucked up lool..

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                  For real

Damn man, that must have been fucked up lool..
                  Yea..I got home tired...when I saw it...I got excited then she asked why am I opening her Iphone...then I said stop playing you didn't buy it for me..she said why would I stand in line to get you a phone....SMH

Comment

• My dad just got this.. looks pretty sick.

Comment

Yea..I got home tired...when I saw it...I got excited then she asked why am I opening her Iphone...then I said stop playing you didn't buy it for me..she said why would I stand in line to get you a phone....SMH
                      Well damn
                      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

wat a bitch

Comment

• Last edited by Cli-City; 09-21-2012, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X