Giving FREE Advice!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving FREE Advice!!

Ask any kind of advice that been on ya mind, and it's all free, right here!!

Note: don't make hate post's or ignorant reply's, real advice, real free!

I need some advice: There is a really annoying poster on a certain forum I'm apart of. He's really annoying and post weird ass replies to a lot of posts. His posts seem to give me trouble to read as he edits text in weird ways. How can I avoid him all together in the best possible way?

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

lock thread, send op to Guantanamo Bay.

Comment

how do i get red bars like you have is what i need advice on

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
          I need some advice: There is a really annoying poster on a certain forum I'm apart of. He's really annoying and post weird ass replies to a lot of posts. His posts seem to give me trouble to read as he edits text in weird ways. How can I avoid him all together in the best possible way?

simply don't let him bother you...... DAH!

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
          how do i get red bars like you have is what i need advice on

kind of red "bars" are you writing bout?

Comment

What do you think of this?

To Catch a Firefly - YouTube

-It feels like I've slept for 2 days or more....I am still trying to figure out what happened, I feel so good. I cant recall what the best part was, everything felt so good...I was skeptical I would be hypnotized but you got me under pretty quick!-Satisfied Customer

www.tjkie22.blog.com

Looking for powerful permanent change? Hit me up

Comment

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
              simply don't let him bother you...... DAH!

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

kind of red "bars" are you writing bout?
              Deez

I hate them thirsty bitches
              Cut them off like circumcision
              -Lil Wayne

Comment

My sister is very much into ouji boards and all kinds of satanic things which she has admitted to my parents she has practiced in our home. Now wierd and unexplainable things have started happening which we can't deal with ourselves. I'll explain the best i can. My dad was in the living room only a few nights ago watching tv when all the lights went off in the room. Obviously that was pretty normal and so he checked the fuse box to fix the problem. He sat back down and only moments later the lamp actually flew across the room and smashed against the wall, and at the same time furniture was violently moving and crashing into the door. My mom rushed downstairs immediately to find out what was going on and when she entered the room, she saw my dad in a corner sitting down adbsolutely pale as anything and he was sweating all over. I came to join my mom and as we were in the room, the ornaments from the cabinet flew off the shelfs straight onto the floor and broke. We were all in complete denial what we'd just seen, and the room felt so cold too, in a way that i felt afraid up to the point i almost had a panick attack. The following morning we were all upstairs doing our own thing when we heard loud banging and smashing noises in our kitchen. As we went to investigate what it was we opened the door and there were broken plates everywhere, along with pots and pans trailing in a straight line. I'm also seeing dark shadows in the hallway which are tall and that have the appearance of a figure. My parents have seen these things too, but in different people of the house. Like, one day I saw Torion and the next day they saw Judas. It's happens in a couple or rooms. There is one particular room none of us will go in because the feel of it as your walking towards it isn't right, you can sense something very wrong and frightening..it's difficult to describe, but there are noises that come from that room all the time that can only be described as loud groaning or howling. At first I thouhgt my sister might of just been getting gangbanged but idk now. This is not the first time something has happened, we haven't wanted to believe it, we always try to rationalise things that don't seem normal but we can't possibly ignore this anymore. Is there paranormal activity going on in my house?

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
                  My sister is very much into ouji boards and all kinds of satanic things which she has admitted to my parents she has practiced in our home. Now wierd and unexplainable things have started happening which we can't deal with ourselves. I'll explain the best i can. My dad was in the living room only a few nights ago watching tv when all the lights went off in the room. Obviously that was pretty normal and so he checked the fuse box to fix the problem. He sat back down and only moments later the lamp actually flew across the room and smashed against the wall, and at the same time furniture was violently moving and crashing into the door. My mom rushed downstairs immediately to find out what was going on and when she entered the room, she saw my dad in a corner sitting down adbsolutely pale as anything and he was sweating all over. I came to join my mom and as we were in the room, the ornaments from the cabinet flew off the shelfs straight onto the floor and broke. We were all in complete denial what we'd just seen, and the room felt so cold too, in a way that i felt afraid up to the point i almost had a panick attack. The following morning we were all upstairs doing our own thing when we heard loud banging and smashing noises in our kitchen. As we went to investigate what it was we opened the door and there were broken plates everywhere, along with pots and pans trailing in a straight line. I'm also seeing dark shadows in the hallway which are tall and that have the appearance of a figure. My parents have seen these things too, but in different people of the house. Like, one day I saw Torion and the next day they saw Judas. It's happens in a couple or rooms. There is one particular room none of us will go in because the feel of it as your walking towards it isn't right, you can sense something very wrong and frightening..it's difficult to describe, but there are noises that come from that room all the time that can only be described as loud groaning or howling. At first I thouhgt my sister might of just been getting gangbanged but idk now. This is not the first time something has happened, we haven't wanted to believe it, we always try to rationalise things that don't seem normal but we can't possibly ignore this anymore. Is there paranormal activity going on in my house?
                  This thread is for giving advice, not asking for it...

Comment

Originally posted by ExCluWeeZy View Post
                    This thread is for giving advice, not asking for it...
                    If no one asks for advice, how are we suppose to give it?

Comment

Originally posted by DARKAVELI View Post
                      lock thread, send op to Guantanamo Bay.
                      lol .

Copy & paste .

Nigga thought he was slick .

Comment

Originally posted by tjkie22 View Post
                        What do you think of this?

To Catch a Firefly - YouTube

lmao nigga, you funny. i like it!

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                        Deez

oh its the bricks of money i build my house with .. Free masons!

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

Originally posted by jvg View Post

Honestly, think its a soul that wants back into life. You have to approach very nicely and say to that spirit "Please rest in peace and you will be reborn" keep saying that for about 5 times. Then light a single candle and let it burn in that room!

Comment

Working...
                        X