The problem with hip hop today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The problem with hip hop today

Whats wrong with music today all we seem to listen to is shit about sex, drugs, partys, how the artists have so much money and brag about what they got and how they will kill you if you cross them what happened to rapping about shit thats going on or about your life telling a story with your songs why cant shit be like that what i want to bring and i hope that before i try to make it in to mainstream hip hop that is isnt to far gone to be saved does anyone else agree if i had the chance to show the world what i got i wouldnt back down
    Fantom X: King of the Opera

You actually choose to which artist you listen. If you don't like this part of rapping, listen to artists who rap about other things. There are lots of them out there. Rap, hiphop, it's all entertainment, and some listeners entertain themselves with punchlines, metaphors and flow, while others entertain themselves listening to (anti-political)stories, in which case I suggest you start listening to, say, Eminem or Jeremedy. Good luck with your own thing, make sure you know what you want and what you want to tell you listeners.
    Tony told us this world was ours
    And the Bible told us every girl was sour
    Don't play in the garden and don't smell her flower
    Call me Mr. Carter or Mr. Lawn Mower

Comment

sex, drugs, money and power are a rapper's life.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RigcCpU0lk

but seriously, wayne really does wake up dick rock hard and ashes his blunt in his Grammy award.
      Last edited by Flame Beats; 09-13-2012, 07:22 AM.
      .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
        sex, drugs, money and power are a rapper's life.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RigcCpU0lk

but seriously, wayne really does wake up dick rock hard and ashes his blunt in his Grammy award.

0:55

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhardws View Post

0:55
          that's a guy...
          .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
            that's a guy...
            LOL, I only minded the picture, not the inscription Let's make it this one:

Comment

Very original thread, OP. You want an award or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Fantom_X View Post
                Whats wrong with music today all we seem to listen to is shit about sex, drugs, partys, how the artists have so much money and brag about what they got and how they will kill you if you cross them what happened to rapping about shit thats going on or about your life telling a story with your songs why cant shit be like that what i want to bring and i hope that before i try to make it in to mainstream hip hop that is isnt to far gone to be saved does anyone else agree if i had the chance to show the world what i got i wouldnt back down

Punctuation nigga.

Comment

Their are plenty of rappers who rap about "life" , if that's what you want to call it.

underground hip hop is full of the kinds of rappers you want.

Comment

Man I don't wanna hear that bullshit

I wanna hear about fucking whores and passing them to the bro, killing niggas for no legitimate reason, doing so many drugs that you can't function correctly, counting that gwap, being posted on the block, and making it rain on these hoes on Sundays in LIV
                    "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                    Guns and stretchers
                    Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                    I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                    'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                    Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                    Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                      I wanna hear about fucking whores and passing them to the bro, killing niggas for no legitimate reason, doing so many drugs that you can't function correctly, counting that gwap, being posted on the block, and making it rain on these hoes on Sundays in LIV
                      To be fucking honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post

Comment

Working...
                        X