Diebolt Clothing | "Coronation" Line : November 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diebolt Clothing | "Coronation" Line : November 2012

I started Diebolt Clothing about a year ago...it was just something I did off Spreadshirt but over time people around here have picked up on it quite a bit. I'm transitioning away from Spreadshirt this year and will be handling all sales and items myself.

What does Diebolt Clothing stand for? The acronym for Diebolt is Drop Into Excessive Brilliance Or Lose Tomorrow. It's something I believe in, being that you should aim to be GREAT at something. Music, art, sports, writing...doesn't matter. You should want to be a KING or QUEEN at whatever you do.

Twitter: @DieboltClothing
    Facebook: Diebolt Clothing | Facebook
    Blog: DieboltClo.com (Old promo type shirts are still available via the Spreadshirt shop you will find linked)

"CORONATION" Line (November 2012)

Coronation is the first release away from Spreadshirt. It will act as the first REAL release and the "Fall/Winter" line. Coronation is the event that happens when someone is 'crowned' and becomes a king or queen. I will stick to the basics with this release and it will only feature a few items. This is the building block to what hopefully becomes a castle.

More details will be given very soon. Everything is getting finalized now.

Things to expect soon- Promo video, details on items and official release date among some other things.
    Last edited by dieboltdesigns; 11-30-2012, 05:17 PM.

Bought some stuff from your originial Spreadshirt thing last year and I still wear that shirt/jacket all the time. Will buy again, tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
      Bought some stuff from your originial Spreadshirt thing last year and I still wear that shirt/jacket all the time. Will buy again, tbh.
      Thanx man!

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000342668804

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000342668804

Comment

Make some red tank tees and ill buy one

Comment

....? Lol what

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
            Make some red tank tees and ill buy one
            Not for this release. Wouldn't make sense in November

Comment

[MENTION=46302]dieboltdesigns[/MENTION]
              How old are you?

And can you post some pictures on here? Of the clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post
                @dieboltdesigns
                How old are you?

As of what I understood. He still has his old stuff and he begins with the first design he posted above. Guess it's the only thing for now. I dig it!

Comment

Originally posted by Aleks View Post
                  As of what I understood. He still has his old stuff and he begins with the first design he posted above. Guess it's the only thing for now. I dig it!
                  No the stuff that will be for sale hasn't been shown yet. I'll update when it does become available to be seen.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post
                  @dieboltdesigns
                  How old are you?

I'm 19.

And I will as soon as it's finalized. Making sure everything I wanna do is 100% what I want, you know?

Comment

I'm interested to see some pictures and see what your style is.

GRAB YOUR GLOCKS WHEN YOU SEE TUPAC

Comment

Originally posted by Treezy View Post
                      I'm interested to see some pictures and see what your style is.
                      I'll show the designs soon...have the actual shirts in a few weeks as well.

Comment

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
                        No the stuff that will be for sale hasn't been shown yet. I'll update when it does become available to be seen.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

I'm 19.

And I will as soon as it's finalized. Making sure everything I wanna do is 100% what I want, you know?
                        Aight.

Comment

Working...
                        X