No announcement yet.

Diebolt Clothing | "Coronation" Line : November 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No lie, did u steal that logo, I see it on other brands, and I saw it on a bumper sticker on my way to school this morning no lie

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      No lie, did u steal that logo, I see it on other brands, and I saw it on a bumper sticker on my way to school this morning no lie
      Take the Beats By Dre logo flip it around to be a 'd' instead of 'b' then make it to a crown... then you got this logo tbh

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        No lol.....

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
        Take the Beats By Dre logo flip it around to be a 'd' instead of 'b' then make it to a crown... then you got this logo tbh
        It's my "d" logo turned around. Did that on purpose. Not the freakin beats logo.

Comment

Short promo video to announce the release date! I'll have another promo video before the release also. Possibly a video lookbook.

“Coronation” Collection Intro Video � DieboltClothing

"CORONATION" Collection available 11-7-12!

Previews/details on the items this week. Then I'll have everything in hand late next week hopefully and everything will be shown off appropriately.

Thanx for the interest

Comment

Coronation Collection Shirt Previews � DieboltClothing

It's one big concept. More product previews soon as well as the actual shirts because I'll have them in hand ASAP.

Comment

Love the t-shirt with the women on it when will it be available? I wanna get it and im in the UK how much will delivery be?
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Waq1 View Post
                Love the t-shirt with the women on it when will it be available? I wanna get it and im in the UK how much will delivery be?
                Thanks
                I'm aiming for a November 7th release. Ill get back to you on intl. shipping.

Comment

I'm rich bitch diebolt in macys!

Comment

Originally posted by ExCluWeeZy View Post
                    I'm rich bitch diebolt in macys!
                    Hahah!

FROM DIEBOLTCLO.COM: The Story Behind "Admiration"

Diebolt Clothing does not aim to just sell product. There is a message behind this whole brand. It�s a conceptual lifestyle. What is the concept? Drop Into Excessive Brilliance Or Lose Tomorrow. What does that even mean? It means that YOU should aim to put yourself into position for success on high levels in whatever you do. The logo, the crown, represents that ANYONE can wear a crown as a king or queen. It�s YOUR choice whether you become a king or queen. The way society is today most can sit back, put it on cruise and still succeed at their job. Diebolt says, what�s the point in that mind set? We as a society view the leaders in today�s world as untouchable and we almost worship them. It�s okay to look up to great leaders, but no one is holding you back from making yourself a great leader. Become inspired.

So what does all of this have to do with the piece, �Admiration�? Well based on what was just said, anyone and everyone is a king or queen�at least potentially. So anyone who looks at this piece is being �admired� by the woman featured in the piece. You wear this on a shirt and those who walk by you on the way to lunch that day are being admired. You will be admired when looking into the mirror. Is everyone necessarily a king or queen at the time they are �admired�? Absolutely not. But it is inside them the potential that they could be a king or queen. Of course, not everyone will be the next president or multi-platinum-selling recording artist�but you can be a �king� by deciding to be the best father to your children that you can possibly be. You can decide to be at the top of your class in school, and put forth whatever effort needed to be at the top. Nothing�s holding you back. Find something you love doing and go hard. Do what you gotta do to be the best. Diebolt is fully behind the idea of success�Excessive Brilliance.

�Admiration� is in the Coronation collection by Diebolt Clothing because a Coronation is an event. At event�s there are people who will admire others. A Coronation is the �act or occasion of crowning�. The female in the �Admiration� piece is meant to be someone photographed �admiring� the king or queen who was crowned. And again she�s not just admiring one person�she�s admiring whoever she �see�s� when someone walks by a person wearing the shirt, etc. Also notice; the female pictured is a queen herself in her own way� with the unique flower crown.

CLAIM YOUR CROWN.

Comment

Standard crew neck sweatshirt with v neck threaded. Simple "A" with a star around it and the dieblot crown.......
                      [MENTION=46302]dieboltdesigns[/MENTION] that possible???
                      Last edited by BloodKin; 10-14-2012, 03:29 PM. Reason: Directed question....

Comment

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                        Standard crew neck sweatshirt with v neck threaded. Simple "A" with a star around it and the dieblot crown.......
                        @dieboltdesigns that possible???
                        I'm not sure exactly what you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
                          I'm not sure exactly what you mean.
                          Crew neck sweatshirt.. V stitched in where the V be, the effect. The "A" inside 5 triangles creating a star. Back has the die bolt crown in the middle......

Comment

Working...
                          X