Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the same thing that happened to me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the same thing that happened to me!

THATS CRAZY!

I always knew I wasn't crazy, but this guys testimony is the exact same thing that happened to me. I was rejecting God, and i felt how these Demons influenced me, and i heard how they made me rap, and it sounded really awesome, I thought I liked it, but after awhile, it became a really bad feeling, like I hated it. But God showed me the way out!!
    Last edited by KidComet; 09-19-2012, 01:22 AM.

at what minute does it get good

Comment

Originally posted by Tuneche View Post
      at what minute does it get good

prolly like 10:00

Comment

i saw the one video in the corner bout waynes mom using voo doo on him and started watching that is this shit real?

Comment

i saw the one video in the corner bout waynes mom using voo doo on him and started watching that is this shit real?

Yeah nigga these rappers today are under demonic possession and there carrying out the works of Satan bro. Plain and simple.
          Music is the most influential way the devil uses to keep you from God. Thats why it promotes Sin so much.

And weed is a big part of it too, when your high, its easier for these demons to use you, thats why weed is so influential in rap.
          The bible says to "Be Sober, for the devil walks about like a lion looking on those to devour"

Asap Rocky, that nigga is a huge demonic influenced person. Those songs he makes when hes saying "Demons all around and they wont leave me alone"
          He aint lying broski, he aint lying.

Comment

Meet Lil Wayne’s “Real Wife”! + Antonia Carter stole her Identity, life and name? | The Rundown

Comment

damn that shit is just nuts i honestly thought it was all just bullshit

Comment

damn that shit is just nuts i honestly thought it was all just bullshit

People overlook it all the time.
                Like a nigga like Kendrick Lamar, people say hes the realest rapper in the game correct. Or hes one of em

And he says a line like "These deamons got me I aint prayed in some weeks" <--- U think hes making that up bruh? Nahh man, That nigga is telling 100% truth.

Whats something common about all these rappers in the mainstream? They all reference the devil in some way, they exalt Satan.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                  People overlook it all the time.
                  Like a nigga like Kendrick Lamar, people say hes the realest rapper in the game correct. Or hes one of em

And he says a line like "These deamons got me I aint prayed in some weeks" <--- U think hes making that up bruh? Nahh man, That nigga is telling 100% truth.

Whats something common about all these rappers in the mainstream? They all reference the devil in some way, they exalt Satan.
                  yeah sounds like it i can see it alot now

Comment

man KC used to be so funny with his trolling
                    and now all this satan bullshittin
                    you fallin harder offf than 50 and wayne combined

Comment

Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
                      man KC used to be so funny with his trolling
                      and now all this satan bullshittin
                      you fallin harder offf than 50 and wayne combined
                      '

God bless bro.