source magazine in uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• source magazine in uk

i wanna buy the source magazine with young money in it but i cant find it anywhere
    checked tesco, sainsburies and wh smith today, no luck
    anybody seen it being sold anywhere? (in england)
    :3

Re: source magazine in uk

Originally posted by Laura
    i wanna buy the source magazine with young money in it but i cant find it anywhere
    checked tesco, sainsburies and wh smith today, no luck
    anybody seen it being sold anywhere? (in england)
    Haha they won't sell Mags like this over here

That Rolling Stone Magazine which featured this website in... I had to buy online because they didn't sell it anywhere near me

The best option is to buy from somewhere like eBay

Comment

I looked for that Source magazine too but couldn't find the one with Young Money on the cover. I found the same issue but with Pitbull on the cover so I didn't buy it, but I looked through it and it looked like trash. If it was the one that was on the front page then I say it isn't really worth buying cuz it just had like pictures of them we've all seen before, no official interview with any of them and just stats like where they're from, reals names, etc. You're better off going to YoungMoneyhq.com for all that info + much more.
      These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
      Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

i found it
        my local corner shop, i went in to ask them to order it cause theyre usually good with stuff like that, but when i checked they had it anyway so i didnt even need to order

Comment

i found it
          my local corner shop, i went in to ask them to order it cause theyre usually good with stuff like that, but when i checked they had it anyway so i didnt even need to order
          Damnnn

Fuck where I live

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M
            i found it
            Damnnn

Fuck where I live
            ha i know i didnt expect it, i live in a tiiiiiny town i thought if the big places didnt have it, the corner shop definitely wouldnt, but i was wrong ^_^

Comment

Working...
            X