your favorite cartoon as a kid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
    Cartoon network, was Dexter Lavatory, Ed ed and Eddy.
    Originally posted by ParisHaynes View Post
    scooby doo, johnny bravo, etc.
    +powerpuff girls, those two white mice, and that show with the cat hunting the cockroaches, and various Disney and Looney Toones shows.

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
      +powerpuff girls, those two white mice, and that show with the cat hunting the cockroaches, and various Disney and Looney Toones shows.
      that wanted to rule the world.... that was soo awesome!
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        Genndy Tartakovsky's Samurai Jack Movie Update - IGN

they still not sure, but damn a full movie! soo fucking dope! really hope this movie does happen! lol
        That would soo cool!!! I would definatly see that lol!
        I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

xmen spider man, ed edd n eddy and u know dbz
          Download beats and instrumentals @ instromusic.com

Comment

Spider-Man TAS and Cramp Twins,
            both are my all time favorite...
            |

Comment

Pokemon till i die

Comment

Ed, Edd & Eddy, Rocket Power, Courage the Cowardly Dog, CatDog, Spongebob Squarepants, Jimmy Neutron, Rugrats, The Wild Thornberrys, Scooby Doo, Tom & Jerry.

my top 10.

Comment

It was all about cartoon network in the 90s! It was the shit! The Animaniacs, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Cow and Chicken, Dexter's Laboratory, Ed, Edd & Eddy, Cramp Twins, The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy, Johnny Bravo, The Powerpuff Girls, Tom and Jerry, I am Weasel and can't forget the good old Looney Toons!

God damn my fucking childhood was awesome! Haha I spent most of last summer watching the Animaniacs again! Haha

What the fuck happened to CN? It's gay as fuck now! 90s kids were blessed!

Comment

Originally posted by IrishWeezyFan View Post
                    It was all about cartoon network in the 90s! It was the shit! The Animaniacs, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Cow and Chicken, Dexter's Laboratory, Ed, Edd & Eddy, Cramp Twins, The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy, Johnny Bravo, The Powerpuff Girls, Tom and Jerry, I am Weasel and can't forget the good old Looney Toons!

God damn my fucking childhood was awesome! Haha I spent most of last summer watching the Animaniacs again! Haha

What the fuck happened to CN? It's gay as fuck now! 90s kids were blessed!
                    Nickelodeon was the shit back then too, Rugrats, Rocket Power, Hey Arnold, Jimmy Nuetron, Wild Thornberry's, Doug, CatDog, Angry Beavers, Ren & Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, & Real Monsters, now other than SpongeBob & Odd Parents all the new shows are shit.
                    "When I die I hope Heaven got a studio" - Slim Dunkin

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaBoyTool View Post
                      Nickelodeon was the shit back then too, Rugrats, Rocket Power, Hey Arnold, Jimmy Nuetron, Wild Thornberry's, Doug, CatDog, Angry Beavers, Ren & Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, & Real Monsters, now other than SpongeBob & Odd Parents all the new shows are shit.
                      Nawh man I gotta disagree with ya! I was a full on CN head! Wasn't a big fan of Nickelodeon at all tbh! CatDog and Angry Beavers maybe but that's it for me! haha But it's true that all the new cartoons are fucking awful! I feel sorry for kids growing up these days! Ha

Comment

Originally posted by IrishWeezyFan View Post
                        Nawh man I gotta disagree with ya! I was a full on CN head! Wasn't a big fan of Nickelodeon at all tbh! CatDog and Angry Beavers maybe but that's it for me! haha But it's true that all the new cartoons are fucking awful! I feel sorry for kids growing up these days! Ha
                        Ay well to each is own, but TV in general is turning to shit, the 90's & early 2000's really had the best shit.
                        "When I die I hope Heaven got a studio" - Slim Dunkin

Comment

Samurai Pizza Cats, Captain N, Doug, Bobby's World, The Snorks, Dino Babies, Rugrats, Life with Louie, Purno de Purno, Dragonball Z, Pok�mon, Dexter's Laboratory, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Cow and Chicken... Damn, so many great memories...
                          Tony told us this world was ours
                          And the Bible told us every girl was sour
                          Don't play in the garden and don't smell her flower
                          Call me Mr. Carter or Mr. Lawn Mower

Comment

Working...
                          X