Bloods hit me up at 561-860-0052

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloods hit me up at 561-860-0052

A nigga tryin to get put on that w/c shit not the 5 no disrespect tho fuck's wit me damus yae

Originally posted by Yung Dread View Post
    A nigga tryin to get put on that w/c shit not the 5 no disrespect tho fuck's wit me damus yae
    xD!! wasup dread. this ratchet lol

Comment

What it do bra

Comment

561 is an area code near me
        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

North of you mean bra im tryin to get real right & connected

Comment

HAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAhAhHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH
            And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
              HAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAhAhHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH
              Yo is Dedication 5 gonna leak tonight?

Comment

Ya'll niggaz ain't no fuckin good at all

Comment

Ya'll niggaz ain't no fuckin good at all
                  Nigga fuck u, we know u with tha crips n u tryna get info outta us bloods. naw nigga u shoulda knew w/c don't play dat bullshit ova here bra.

Comment

wtf is this dudes deal????

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
                      Nigga fuck u, we know u with tha crips n u tryna get info outta us bloods. naw nigga u shoulda knew w/c don't play dat bullshit ova here bra.
                      Are you serious bra? You can't be fo real I been caught up on bloods since I was in middle school bra I got ntg homies in my city even when I was up in the delta (mississppsi i've an athens park nigga I asked bra to put me on he said he couldn't do it also ive met an smm & a vhp nigga from cali just the other night I met a nigga from campnella park piru so bra that shit you just posted ain't whoever you think I am so fuck's wit me or hit the cell bra

When I say real right I am speakin on being apart a w/c set not ubn

Comment

Are you serious bra? You can't be fo real I been caught up on bloods since I was in middle school bra I got ntg homies in my city even when I was up in the delta (mississppsi i've an athens park nigga I asked bra to put me on he said he couldn't do it also ive met an smm & a vhp nigga from cali just the other night I met a nigga from campnella park piru so bra that shit you just posted ain't whoever you think I am so fuck's wit me or hit the cell bra

When I say real right I am speakin on being apart a w/c set not ubn
                        kill yourself please

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Working...
                        X