Who The Fuck Is Blooded In YM/CMB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who The Fuck Is Blooded In YM/CMB

The game probably might sign with ymcmb cause most of them that are affiliated with the red team are with apart of them but everybody that is or we're sign with them are bloods,im sayin is who blooded

likee for example yo gotti he ain't damu

Originally posted by Yung Dread View Post
    The game probably might sign with ymcmb cause most of them that are affiliated with the red team are with apart of them but everybody that is or we're sign with them are bloods,im sayin is who blooded

likee for example yo gotti he ain't damu
    Get to the links and check the pinks cause bloods are red and crips keep me away when you see blue

Comment

Listwen bra I know the fuckin difference this is what i've heard tho bra:

Birdman-Bounty Hunter (L.A Blood Set)
      Lil Wayne-MOB Piru
      T-streets-Blood Don't know what set tho
      Tech n9ne-Blood (something villian)
      Tyga-I think he hoover or criphe was wearing blue in the video "Blood Niggaz"

I think lil twist blood he was wearin the red & black beads in the video where they was showing them house partyin & shit and the rest of them I can't speak on

Comment

Lil Wayne-MOB Piru

I think lil twist blood he was wearin the red & black beads in the video where they was showing them house partyin & shit and the rest of them I can't speak on
        I never wear blue or red.

Comment

Lil Wayne-MOB Piru

I'll shove black beads up your ass you fake gangster

Comment

Torion's about that.

Comment

Drake. Obviously that's a no brainier!! He's OVO Suwoo Blood set!!
              ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
              The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

Lil Chuckee bout dat life nigga.

Comment

@ the rock shut your fagget ass up whitey@ 187 I think he had on the beads & majority of the people had on black & red

Comment

@ 187 bra birdman been red flaggin come on now remember the sayin " like father,like son

Comment

because wearing clothing definitely equals gang affiliation

Comment

Working...
                      X