iPod Touch 5G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPod Touch 5G

Anyone heard much about these? The new design is beautiful!

My 4G still works perfectly fine so I can't see a reason to upgrade yet

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Looks dope as fuck!
    No Siri though
    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
      Looks dope as fuck!
      No Siri though

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMostDopeMaye View Post
        Ain't nothing wrong with wanting to try out cool shit
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

I'm still pretty tempted tbh! I still haven't bought the solo hd either to listen to my music with

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

iPod will never have siri since siri needs an internet connection to work.

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Originally posted by Jinglewaffle View Post
            I'm still pretty tempted tbh! I still haven't bought the solo hd either to listen to my music with
            I have solo hd's and my the jack for the music output on my 4G isn't working properly anymore...
            I would get the 5G but first I need to get money for it

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealMH View Post

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

I have solo hd's and my the jack for the music output on my 4G isn't working properly anymore...
              Same thing for me.. I have the same problem for solo hd
              and yea I like the red color in iPod.. Soo I will get it

REAL NIGGA WASSUP ?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Jinglewaffle View Post
                Anyone heard much about these? The new design is beautiful!

My 4G still works perfectly fine so I can't see a reason to upgrade yet
                If you are a gamer, that's the biggest reason to upgrade with the dual core A5 chip. The faster & better camera will help also if you take many pictures.

Comment

Damn I love the new design of the iPod. But I got the iPhone 5 so I don't need it

Comment

iPod Touch can get Wi-Fi though, so it shouldn't be a problem right? I thought it was because it doesn't come with microphones or some shit...
                    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Taz View Post
                      Same thing for me.. I have the same problem for solo hd
                      and yea I like the red color in iPod.. Soo I will get it
                      yeah but the problem is in my ipod, cause when i put the other cable in I have the same problem

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                      iPod Touch can get Wi-Fi though, so it shouldn't be a problem right? I thought it was because it doesn't come with microphones or some shit...
                      It does come with microphones.

but that's just apple they won't give you something like that and then you'll only be able to use it half of the time.

Comment

yeah but the problem is in my ipod, cause when i put the other cable in I have the same problem

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

It does come with microphones.

but that's just apple they won't give you something like that and then you'll only be able to use it half of the time.
                        I am talking bout my iPod only bruh..

REAL NIGGA WASSUP ?!?!

Comment

Working...
                        X