Kid Comets first live performance tho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    No one said that lol, probally misinterrupted , I ssaid "I was smoking weed too, so tell me what to do homie, tell me what to do"

And Cause I live in south texas lol, bout 30 mins from the mexico border haha

But all hatin aside, who else here has performed live? Its a different thing when you up on that stage, ill tell u that now
    I have..yeah it's different the first time you get up there..as much as you practice it's still different during the actual show..I just focus on not forgetting the lyrics lol

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
      @KidComet are you really a part of a group already? I thought you just started rapping under the Malachi name. Give me more details on that.

If only you performed "Jelly" live.. That shit is still in my iTunes library to this day.

Haha yup its crazy, I just stopped hanging with my old crew of friends, the ones that would make me fall back into this earth again, with all the weed smoking, and listening to secular music, so I prayed to God to bring me friends that are strong with christ, and that will keep me from falling, and make me stronger in Christ,

And then I started to meet some people , they all do music, and they all are strong with God, and Ive gotten a lot stronger with them. and they have a really cool studio in there house, its called holy crown studio, ill post some pics if u want, its huge, and got a big mixer and everything, and yeah. God really looking out for a homie tho haha.

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
      still cant take you serious
      Yeah I know, hopefully down the road, but you wont see me post anything that God wouldnt be proud of from now on, you'll see how much I truly changed (: Hopefully its rub off on ya

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
          @KidComet are you really a part of a group already? I thought you just started rapping under the Malachi name. Give me more details on that.

If only you performed "Jelly" live.. That shit is still in my iTunes library to this day.
          give me that jelly in my pm

Comment

na post it i wanna hear it i lost it too

Comment

whats this "jelly" everyone is talkin about?

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                whats this "jelly" everyone is talkin about?

Come on bruh bruh

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                  Come on bruh bruh
                  what is it tho some of us dont even know

Comment

Working...
                  X