X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
    lol .

I got a baby girl lil nigga .

You the most active member on this bitch , I dont know where you finding the time to fuck between your 25+ posts a day .
    Lies, you ain't got no baby girl

Comment

This girl has the most beautiful face I've ever seen,even without make-up.

And this girl has the best body

Comment

lol .

I got a baby girl lil nigga .

You the most active member on this bitch , I dont know where you finding the time to fuck between your 25+ posts a day .
        you have 15 post a day he has 2 post a day so you just took a major L lmao what a dumbass

Comment

@Wisheezy

Rename to Official Virgin Thread .
          this made my day..oh shit..
          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Nastykid View Post
            This girl has the most beautiful face I've ever seen,even without make-up.

And this girl has the best body

Tumblr chicks >
            The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by kobebryant24 View Post
              you have 15 post a day he has 2 post a day so you just took a major L lmao what a dumbass
              I usually don't acknowledge the new shitty generation of HQ , which includes you but . .

You a dumb mother fucker , it's cause he's been here for three years , it's an average .

Child .

you just took a major L lmao what a dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by Nastykid View Post

that forehead

Comment

Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
                  that forehead
                  i bet she gives good brain

Comment

I usually don't acknowledge the new shitty generation of HQ , which includes you but . .

You a dumb mother fucker , it's cause he's been here for three years , it's an average .

Child .
                    tha fuck u mean by new generaiton you only have 4 months on me once again u made ur self look like a dumb ass and took another L

Comment

tha fuck u mean by new generaiton you only have 4 months on me once again u made ur self look like a dumb ass and took another L
                      You didn't even respond to the fact that you were wrong , you just pointed out that this profile was made four months before yours , that in itself is a fail .

And that's not even an L , you just called it an L to take attention away from the fact that you were wrong .

Not my first account there either young'n .

And by generation I mean all the new fucks that feel it necessary to post in every single thread & talk shit to everybody . In about two or three months you won't have much to say , just like everybody else , so until that time don't communicate w me in any way .

Kid .

Comment

Child .
                        New shitty generation? You've been here 6 months bro lol

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                        http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

You didn't even respond to the fact that you were wrong , you just pointed out that this profile was made four months before yours , that in itself is a fail .

And that's not even an L , you just called it an L to take attention away from the fact that you were wrong .

Not my first account there either young'n .

And by generation I mean all the new fucks that feel it necessary to post in every single thread & talk shit to everybody . In about two or three months you won't have much to say , just like everybody else , so until that time don't communicate w me in any way .

Kid .
                          Why do you space out your punctuation

Comment

Working...
                          X