Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
    why do you feel Romney should have won?
    because i dont agree with the lazy, un-educated, cop-out that is the liberal agenda

Comment

Originally posted by Proof View Post
      because i dont agree with the lazy, un-educated, cop-out that is the liberal agenda
      can you list the pros and cons of both...

only thing i dnt agree with when it came to Romney was the abortion and PBS thing

Comment

Obama won .

/

Comment

• Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
          R.I.P to Michelle's pussy tonight!!!
          goat post lmfao

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
            can you list the pros and cons of both...

only thing i dnt agree with when it came to Romney was the abortion and PBS thing
            Does it matter anymore? We should be worrying about how Obama can get us through the next 4 and those fucking republicans got to stop being fucking rebels because of obamacare and should just cooperate .
            The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
              Does it matter anymore? We should be worrying about how Obama can get us through the next 4 and those fucking republicans got to stop being fucking rebels because of obamacare and should just cooperate .
              no thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                no thank you
                You're obviously ignorant and don't care about this country. You seem to care more about your political party then the country.
                The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                  You're obviously ignorant and don't care about this country. You seem to care more about your political party then the country.
                  im just stringing you along pal lol

what am i supposed to do he got elected there is nothing else i can say, but i dont have to like him one fucking bit

two terms of people shitting all over president bush (barring he did make mistakes)

but now that barack is in office we all have to kiss the fucking ground he walks on.....no thank you ill stick to what i believe in you can be the fucking ignorant sheep to the slaughter

Comment

• i have paid income tax tho :/

Comment

Working...
                    X