What does a hangover feel like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
    Um ok asshole... Im a dumb fuck because I CHOOSE not to do something. Theres plenty of reasons why I dont wanna try it at least once.
    ok i kinda respect that but it's still dumb IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Sam. View Post
      ok i kinda respect that but it's still dumb IMO
      Its a personal choice. Thats like calling someone a dumb fuck for not wanting to try smoking cigarettes

Comment

Its a personal choice. Thats like calling someone a dumb fuck for not wanting to try smoking cigarettes
        Ok.

Comment

you said i dont drink because im a responsible person, maybe he meant that your implying people who drink dont have their shit together and arent responsible

its the person, not the substance

Comment

Originally posted by Proof View Post
            you can be responsible and have a few drinks once in a while, self control is the key
            lol I wouldn't try to persuade anyone to do a little drinking if they feel they don't want to. Drinking alcohol is liking drinking poison even if it's a little. U never know if he'll try now it could turn into a very bad habit.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

you my sir , are actually a really dumb fuck.

there's no reason why you shouldn't even try it once

it don't make u a better person don't forget that.
            Sam your a bitch boy, how u gonna say somebody dumb because they make their own choices. He's 17 but he's thinking like a real adult. U probably a bitch who does shit because other people do it. Get your own mind.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
              lol I wouldn't try to persuade anyone to do a little drinking if they feel they don't want to. Drinking alcohol is liking drinking poison even if it's a little. U never know if he'll try now it could turn into a very bad habit.

then dont? im not telling him to do anything he doesnt wanna do

my god how sheltered are you guys? like poison? please.....

ive been drinking for fun since i was 16 and ive never been without a job for more than a month since then

Comment

then dont? im not telling him to do anything he doesnt wanna do

my god how sheltered are you guys? like poison? please.....

ive been drinking for fun since i was 16 and ive never been without a job for more than a month since then
                well it's a proven fact the shit isn't any good for your body,only breaks u down has time goes on and u only drink because it makes u feel good.

and whats your point ? I know plenty alcoholics who stay with jobs. The ones 40+ aren't that healthy.

Comment

well it's a proven fact the shit isn't any good for your body,only breaks u down has time goes on and u only drink because it makes u feel good.

and whats your point ? I know plenty alcoholics who stay with jobs. The ones 40+ aren't that healthy.
                  isnt that why you do anything? eat junk food? etc. etc.

my point is dont judge people

Comment

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Sam your a bitch boy, how u gonna say somebody dumb because they make their own choices. He's 17 but he's thinking like a real adult. U probably a bitch who does shit because other people do it. Get your own mind.
                    Another reason why I dont want to start. My dad liked to drink. He wasnt an alcoholic but I dont wanna be like him

Comment

isnt that why you do anything? eat junk food? etc. etc.

my point is dont judge people
                      who said anything about judging, I responded to a quote of yours.

And eating junk food and fast food is. We live in a society where from the time we are little we eat these bad foods. It's the rush, dopamine. People eat those foods because it taste good and takes their mind off stress for a little. Just like Some people like to spend most of their time beating off every chance they get. You drink because u have a hard time handling reality.
                      Last edited by marcusgettin; 12-09-2012, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Well... I'm really not doe.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Well... I'm really not doe.
                        Edit : i didn't say he SHOULD try it or anything like that. My point was - it's dumb to judge it if u don't really try it or something.. Not sayin u should try coke or shit just to find it out yourself if it fucks u up or not..

Comment

who said anything about judging, I responded to a quote of yours.

And eating junk food and fast food is. We live in a society where from the time we are little we eat these bad foods. It's the rush, dopamine. People eat those foods because it taste good and takes their mind off stress for a little. Just like Some people like to spend most of their time beating off every chance they get. You drink because u have a hard time handling reality.
                          whatever you say Dr. Phil

Comment

Working...
                          X