What does a hangover feel like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does a hangover feel like?

I've never been drunk since Im straight edge. So I wanted to know what it feels like. I know you get a bad headache but is there anything else

I'm a lighter drinker (5-6 drinks), so I might just feel a little sick the next morning.
    Last edited by Flame Beats; 12-05-2012, 09:48 PM.
    .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
      I'm a lighter drinker (5-6 drinks), so I might just feel a little sick the next morning.
      Is it even worth it?

Comment

dude i get drunk every week and its the worst fuckin thing in the world honestly i hate it cause i get hung over bad but your just really nauseas and get a headache i dont but you feel really weak and sick sense of smell is really sensitive and some times you lose feeling in your hands you just feel like u have the flu kinda but beleieve me its horrible but if you start to drink all over again then u will feel better but thats the only way to get rid of it seriously

Comment

[MENTION=59200]Proof[/MENTION] [MENTION=250]Brooklyn[/MENTION]

Comment

idk i dnt get them.. i sometimes dnt remember what happens the next morning

Comment

i dont know i aint about that life but im sure @Proof @Brooklyn would know

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
              idk i dnt get them.. i sometimes dnt remember what happens the next morning
              damn that sucks casue just fucked like a bad bitch and u cant even remember and shit LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by kobebryant24 View Post
                i dont know i aint about that life but im sure @Proof @Brooklyn would know

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

damn that sucks casue just fucked like a bad bitch and u cant even remember and shit LMAO
                couple months ago i played beer pong for first time and i was doing good surprisingly.. then we started losing, drank waay too much to the point where i woke the next morning in my bed covered up with clothes and sneakers still on

Comment

really sick, acidic, very tired, very thirtsy...hangovers pain are from your brain pulling away from your skull because it's shrunk due to dehydration.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                    really sick, acidic, very tired, very thirtsy...hangovers pain are from your brain pulling away from your skull because it's shrunk due to dehydration.
                    i take my statement back then... i wake up extremely thirsty and my mouth tastes like whatever i drank last..

i was never tired or had headaches or anything

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                      source?

Comment

at one point i got used to drinking and didn't get hang overs much just a lil headache then ill eat and it will go away
                        but ever since i got stab i get fucked up and dam the hang overs are like when i first started drinking head is pounding, feel sick, don't feel like eating just not a good time....is it wroth it? fuck yea i have a blast when I'm drunk af

Comment

Working...
                        X