Websites!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Websites!

Who else noticed that nowadays, many websites be updating their look?! Facebook keeps changing, youtube keeps changing etc, all the popular websites! And why? Because they say its gonna be easier, faster, and more user friendly. All that my ass! Hell no, its gotten worse! Youtube sucks now, videos dont load, well, searches are harder, and complex. And facebook is getting bad, too!
    Who else hates this shit?
    BG NATION

Originally posted by YMCMBSam View Post
    Who else noticed that nowadays, many websites be updating their look?! Facebook keeps changing, youtube keeps changing etc, all the popular websites! And why? Because they say its gonna be easier, faster, and more user friendly. All that my ass! Hell no, its gotten worse! Youtube sucks now, videos dont load, well, searches are harder, and complex. And facebook is getting bad, too!
    Who else hates this shit?
    THIS!!!!!! 100 percent!

fuck this new youtube. I swear I was sitting there the other day reinstalling my browser because I thought it kept loading some mobile version?? wtf is this shit???

also, sellig shit on ebay might be a notch easier each time but it doesn't really help if they update their shit like 3 times a week. you are getting used to things and that's good. facebook has always been shitty but you are right, it' getting even slower and worse.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Facebook can suck a dick I could care less about it...

That original twitter though >>>>
      GOAT

Comment

yep the original twitter was dope

new youtube search system <

Comment

i agree about the latest facebook and new youtube changes
          they suck aids dick
          but i like the new twitter

Comment

Yea the new twitter is pretty dope! Everything else suck....even Apple got rid of the original easy to use youtube app for Iphone, now there is this new one that sucks!
            BG NATION

Comment

Agree +100

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

To solve your youtube problems. If you have uncapped which I'm expecting most of you do just use Firefox and get Video Download Helper add-on. Then when the video loads just download it. If you wanna keep the video use the higest resolution and if not then lowest so you don't waste too much time. A lot quicker that way.
                Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

Comment

this will let you see what sites looked like on certain dates.
                  Internet Archive Wayback Machine

ex:
                  Twitter in 2006

and that's as far as it goes.

I joined in early 2011 so I never saw the "original" Twitter like you guys...
                  .................... ....................

Comment

Working...
                  X