X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not even listened to it yet
    gonna download it now tho

Comment

Its definitely a good album if you wanna listen to bangers. But not album of the year. Not even close

Comment

Downloading now...

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaBoyTool View Post
          Je5us Piece
          Good Kid M.A.A.D. City
          Dreams & Nightmares
          Pluto
          God Forgives, I Don't
          Life Is Good

Self Made Vol. 2
          Based On A T.R.U. Story
          Food & Liquior 2

Trouble Man

all dropped this year, and any combination of 5 of those CD's were better than Chief's album.

sosa >>

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
            how the hell did everybody get on his d?? this dude doesn't even know how to talk

his beat game is on point tho
            he does know how to talk tho, u just can't understand because u ain't 3hunna.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                I might not be 3hunna but I hate bein sober

Go & Listen ..

Comment

he featured the real & the fake

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Originally posted by kobebryant24 View Post
                    yep u even type like a girl and i hate Gucci Flocka and that fuckboi Soulja boy and i fucking hate Jeezy but weezy still my nigga
                    You're fucking retarded. Typing like a girl? So typing proper so you can understand me is typing like a girl? Fuck off. And you can't judge my gender when you don't fucking know me, can't see me, will never see me, and you can't judge it off my music taste. Most girls my age listen to the trash that you listen to, so go swallow a brick.

Comment

Originally posted by IMissTheOldLilWayne View Post
                      You're fucking retarded. Typing like a girl? So typing proper so you can understand me is typing like a girl? Fuck off. And you can't judge my gender when you don't fucking know me, can't see me, will never see me, and you can't judge it off my music taste. Most girls my age listen to the trash that you listen to, so go swallow a brick.
                      aint you got some female things to be doing?

like going for a makeover, shopping, singing justin bieber with your girl friends?

Comment

Originally posted by IMissTheOldLilWayne View Post

mane you fucking suck you should move on to another genre

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                          aint you got some female things to be doing?

like going for a makeover, shopping, singing justin bieber with your girl friends?

Oh you Weak Keef fans always give me a good laugh. That's all you've got? Typical.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
                          mane you fucking suck you should move on to another genre
                          I suck for not liking the same generic vomit on the radio like everyone else? K. Makes perfect fucking sense.

Comment

Working...
                          X