lets talk about how this nigga chief keef just

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMissTheOldLilWayne View Post
    Oh you Weak Keef fans always give me a good laugh. That's all you've got? Typical.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

I suck for not liking the same generic vomit on the radio like everyone else? K. Makes perfect fucking sense.
    nah you suck for being a wannabe elitist trying to shove your shit down everyones throat. and cant fuckin respect keefs grind

edit: I miss the old wayne do you get wet when you hear old wayne?

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Top 50 W.O.A.T. songs of all time.

"Chief Keef fans are almost as pathetic as Justin Bieber fans."

Lol Justin Bieber is talented as fuck.

And Chief Keef dropped one of the best albums of the year.

Comment

Oh you Weak Keef fans always give me a good laugh. That's all you've got? Typical.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

I suck for not liking the same generic vomit on the radio like everyone else? K. Makes perfect fucking sense.
        calm down
        dont take things so srsly on here

Comment

Won't be album of the year. It does bang tho!

Good Kid is album of the year

Comment

Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post

more like 12th best album to drop this year

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Originally posted by Katluvah View Post

Comment

How can this trash be the album of the year ? Look at this fucking clown,all he does is mumble pathetic rhymes on hot beats,he has no flow and his lyrical skill is 0. His choice of beats is good tho.

You guys need to start listening to real rap instead of Sosa's bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
                Won't be album of the year. It does bang tho!

hahahahahahahahhhahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahaha
                hahahahahahahahhhahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

You're fucking retarded. Typing like a girl? So typing proper so you can understand me is typing like a girl? Fuck off. And you can't judge my gender when you don't fucking know me, can't see me, will never see me, and you can't judge it off my music taste. Most girls my age listen to the trash that you listen to, so go swallow a brick.
                  Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                  aint you got some female things to be doing?

like going for a makeover, shopping, singing justin bieber with your girl friends?

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

You're fucking retarded. Typing like a girl? So typing proper so you can understand me is typing like a girl? Fuck off. And you can't judge my gender when you don't fucking know me, can't see me, will never see me, and you can't judge it off my music taste. Most girls my age listen to the trash that you listen to, so go swallow a brick.
                  lol u caught mad fellings thats what i wanted u to do

Comment

Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
                    nah you suck for being a wannabe elitist trying to shove your shit down everyones throat. and cant fuckin respect keefs grind

edit: I miss the old wayne do you get wet when you hear old wayne?
                    Like I said in my status, pathetic. All you're doing is calling me a girl, and guess what? It's not effecting me in the slightest. You just sound more like a throbbing anus every single post you make. And wannabe elitist? How? Just sharing my opinion makes me an elitist? K. That's makes as much sense as this grind that Chief Queef has that you speak of, perfect sense.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Originally posted by kobebryant24 View Post

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

lol u caught mad fellings thats what i wanted u to do
                    Yeah man, just catching those feelings. Because you have so much proof. I'm swearing out my ass, using caps, spamming, using worthless comebacks. Yeah, just catching those feelings... Fucking moron.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                    calm down
                    dont take things so srsly on here
                    Lol. I can literally care less what these mindless people think. You think I give two flying ejaculating fucks about some retards who worships a man who can barely make a decent rhyme?

Comment

Like I said in my status, pathetic. All you're doing is calling me a girl, and guess what? It's not effecting me in the slightest. You just sound more like a throbbing anus every single post you make. And wannabe elitist? How? Just sharing my opinion makes me an elitist? K. That's makes as much sense as this grind that Chief Queef has that you speak of, perfect sense.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Yeah man, just catching those feelings. Because you have so much proof. I'm swearing out my ass, using caps, spamming, using worthless comebacks. Yeah, just catching those feelings... Fucking moron.
                      just go on catchin feelings by showing how much it's not "effecting you in the slightest" and even make a status about it and rant in ridiculous paragraphs

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by Katluvah View Post

Okay. Mumbling, repeating the same rhyme/bar over and over and over and over and over on shitty, generic beats with little to no creativity what-so-ever is "one of the best"? I guess you people have extremely low standards.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
                        just go on catchin feelings by showing how much it's not "effecting you in the slightest" and even make a status about it
                        Yes, making a status is "catching feelings" man. -.-

Comment

Lol. I can literally care less what these mindless people think. You think I give two flying ejaculating fucks about some retards who worships a man who can barely make a decent rhyme?

Comment

Working...
                          X