lets talk about how this nigga chief keef just

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMissTheOldLilWayne View Post
    Just go listen to his music, plenty of evidence there...

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

This forum has given me little hope for the new generation's taste in "music"...
    lmao why would you fucking care? people like you are whats wrong with society. mind your own fucking business

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
      lmao why would you fucking care? people like you are whats wrong with society. mind your own fucking business
      So people with good taste in music and who don't blend in with all the shit in the world are ruining society? Okay, "3hunna", just go with that mentality. It'll get you far in life. And it is my business if I plan to have children in the future, so mind your own fucking business.

Comment

So people with good taste in music and who don't blend in with all the shit in the world are ruining society? Okay, "3hunna", just go with that mentality. It'll get you far in life. And it is my business if I plan to have children in the future, so mind your own fucking business.
        all this bullshit you are talkin lmao
        you seriously think you are something better because you have (in your opinion) better musical taste? being all judgmental saying bs like:"This forum has given me little hope for the new generation's taste in "music"..."
        are u fucking kidding me

Comment

Wait... I'm guessing his reply is gonna be an insult...

Comment

Wait... I'm guessing his reply is gonna be an insult...
            how are you not insulting all the time thinking you are superior

edit: looking at your sig

Comment

all this bullshit you are talkin lmao
              you seriously think you are something better because you have (in your opinion) better musical taste? being all judgmental saying bs like:"This forum has given me little hope for the new generation's taste in "music"..."
              are u fucking kidding me
              Okay... First off, you called me something worse. "people like you are ruining society" So I contradicted your statement by saying how fucking stupid your quote is and telling you what it meant. If people with good taste in music who like to voice their opinion are ruining society, then what are people like your favorite "rapper" doing? Laughing at death, promoting violence, drugs, acting ignorant, and being fucking stupid are making society better? Right? Because that's what you're saying. If I actually can appreciate good music and look down on everyone else because they are literally wasting their money and time with someone who probably doesn't give two squirts about them, i'm ruining society, right? Okay man. And I know you're gonna pull a tl;dr or say i'm catching feelings or make a statement about me being elitist or say something irrelevant.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

how are you not insulting all the time thinking you are superior

edit: looking at your sig
              That's because YOU MOTHERFUCKERS called me female. So guess what?! I'll insult you fucking faggots too, biatch.

Comment

[MENTION=74490]IMissTheOldLilWayne[/MENTION] different peeps have different opinions
                you cant change that
                what you might think is great they might think sucks
                vice versa
                ya bish

Comment

Okay... First off, you called me something worse. "people like you are ruining society" So I contradicted your statement by saying how fucking stupid your quote is and telling you what it meant. If people with good taste in music who like to voice their opinion are ruining society, then what are people like your favorite "rapper" doing? Laughing at death, promoting violence, drugs, acting ignorant, and being fucking stupid are making society better? Right? Because that's what you're saying. If I actually can appreciate good music and look down on everyone else because they are literally wasting their money and time with someone who probably doesn't give two squirts about them, i'm ruining society, right? Okay man. And I know you're gonna pull a tl;dr or say i'm catching feelings or make a statement about me being elitist or say something irrelevant.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

That's because YOU MOTHERFUCKERS called me female. So guess what?! I'll insult you fucking faggots too, biatch.
                  how can you say you did NOT catch feelings tho? you caught feelings to the point you said you said you were done with this convo and stil came back multiple times hell, you caught feelings to the motherfucking point you said you was going to leave the forums like anyone would give 2 flying fucks instead of just doing so

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                    @imisstheoldwayne different peeps have different opinions
                    you cant change that
                    vice verse
                    ya bish
                    I know this. But calling something album of the year or album of the decade is just fucking pushing it.

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                      @IMissTheOldLilWayne different peeps have different opinions
                      you cant change that
                      vice versa
                      ya bish

Comment

Top 5 aoty ? C'mon you must be trolling..

Delivery : Ok
                        Lyrics : TRASH
                        Beats : Most of em TRASH except 3-4 tracks.

GKMC, Jesus Piece, GFID, Based on a tru story, conctrol system... etc way above this piece of shit.

Comment

I know this. But calling something album of the year or album of the decade is just fucking pushing it.
                          but again its their opinion
                          just like teenage girls would call a justin bieber album of the year

Comment

Working...
                          X