Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMissTheOldLilWayne View Post
    Who was first again?

Females get wet when they're aroused, so you did imply that I was a female.

And who said you had to give a fuck about my childhood? I was just stating that i'm not a homophobe, simply someone who got offended when they get called gay.
    why even bring up your childhood, nobody asked about, it was uncalled for.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMissTheOldLilWayne View Post
      Who was first again?

Females get wet when they're aroused, so you did imply that I was a female.

And who said you had to give a fuck about my childhood? I was just stating that i'm not a homophobe, simply someone who got offended when they get called gay.
      yeh, i called you out because i felt offendes by your previous posts

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
      exactly, wtf is he even talkin bout?

just look at how stupid u look repeating yourself again and again. you even said I won, you cant stop answering. you cant even stick to your own principles because you are one hell of a weak motherfucker
      Last edited by RiCH HOMiE QUiL; 12-15-2012, 10:03 PM.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
        I was stating that I get offended about people calling me gay because of it. Did I go on some tangent about childhood? Did I mention it more than once? Did I tell you who called me gay when I was a child? No. I just simply said I hate being called gay because of my childhood. Nothing else. It's not uncalled for, I just shared why that stuff makes me mad, that's all. You may think it's uncalled for, but I think threads about generic pop rap songs being the best of the decade is uncalled for.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
        yeh, i called you out because i felt offendes by your previous posts

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

exactly, wtf is he even talkin bout?

just look at how stupid look repeating yourself again and again. you even said I won, you cant stop answering. you cant even stick to your own principles because you are one hell of a weak motherfucker
        But look at you. You said I disrespected you first when you told me to go away. And you DID call me a female. So you just talked out of your ass.

Comment

• This get kid is so serious he bring up his childhood. This ain't therapy, we ain't camp counselors over here. Keep that shit to ur self. ya namean?

Comment

This get kid is so serious he bring up his childhood. This ain't therapy, we ain't camp counselors over here. Keep that shit to ur self. ya namean?

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• This is fucking awesome lol i didnt know this would get 10 pages

Comment

• Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
                Chief queef
                oh you're so creative blivious:

Comment

• [MENTION=50178]JODY HiGHROLLER[/MENTION] got ehtered hard.

Comment

• I'm male, so WeEeEeEzZzZyYy, ​please suck a fat dick.
                    [MENTION=74490]IMissTheOldLilWayne[/MENTION]

Comment

• I got in trouble today because I couldn't stop saying Bang Bang! The substitute teacher had to kick me out of class. This shits becoming a bad habit that I can't shake.
                      -#3hunna

Comment

• It's the AOTY, nothing else is even fucking close.

Comment

I got in trouble today because I couldn't stop saying Bang Bang! The substitute teacher had to kick me out of class. This shits becoming a bad habit that I can't shake.
                          -#3hunna
                          fuck that teacher Bang Bang

Comment

Working...
                          X