Shooting at elementary school in Connecticut: 26 dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting at elementary school in Connecticut: 26 dead

Flipped on CNN and saw there was a school shooting at a FUCKING elementary school in Connecticut. 26 dead, 18 of them were little kids. This has got to be the worst school shooting in our countries history. Like how fucked up do you have to be to murder children?

Here's an article about it: 'Close to 20' dead in Connecticut school shooting, source says - CNN.com

All shooting are equally terrible, just because of the age doesn't make it worse then others, for example if a twenty year got shot and killed, then a 12 year old got shot and killed, would you say "oh its not so bad about the 20 year old as he was older? no both are equally terrible.

R.I.P to those who have died.

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
      All shooting are equally terrible, just because of the age doesn't make it worse then others, for example if a twenty year got shot and killed, then a 12 year old got shot and killed, would you say "oh its not so bad about the 20 year old as he was older? no both are equally terrible.

R.I.P to those who have died.
      yeah but those are children

you have to be really fucked up to go and shoot innocent kids at a school

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        yeah but those are children

you have to be really fucked up to go and shoot innocent kids at a school
        You have to be really fucked up to go and shoot innocent people (children, adults, OAP's)

As I said all equally as terrible.

Comment

R.I.P to the children.

Thought & Prayers to the Family & Freinds

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

RIP to those who lost their lives and god bless anybody affected by this horrible tragedy....

Comment

It's so fucked to kill innocent kids. You have to be seriously messed in the head to take an innocent child's life. Break my heart to think about. They were probably looking forward to chirstmas, and getting on school, and this psycho ruined christmas for a whole lotta people. Not to mention ruining the lives of the families involved and taking innocent lives who didn't even get to experience of portion of what beautiful life has to offer. Stricter gun laws are absolutely a must.

Comment

This is just terrible.... People are fucked up.

Comment

Yet another gun shooting in the US. Something is very wrong about your gun laws and regulations. Very wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCarter View Post
                    It's so fucked to kill innocent kids. You have to be seriously messed in the head to take an innocent child's life. Break my heart to think about. They were probably looking forward to chirstmas, and getting on school, and this psycho ruined christmas for a whole lotta people. Not to mention ruining the lives of the families involved and taking innocent lives who didn't even get to experience of portion of what beautiful life has to offer. Stricter gun laws are absolutely a must.
                    It's like anybody can get a gun in the U.S. now a days, they should really more in depth background ground checks on people as well as in depth psychological evaluations on people, with all the drug addicts & psychopaths we have running around today.
                    "When I die I hope Heaven got a studio" - Slim Dunkin

Comment

He also shot his mom, father, brother and his girlfriend is missing.

Comment

Rest in peace to those kids and the rest of the staff man...

Such a fucked up world we live in.

This type of shit pisses me off man.

Comment

Working...
                        X