Shooting at elementary school in Connecticut: 26 dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    Yet another gun shooting in the US. Something is very wrong about your gun laws and regulations. Very wrong.
    True...

Comment

i live in canada, but this is just terrible to see anywhere in the world......this world really is a fucked up place and alot of people are fucked up, 20 kids, 6 adults and another adult at another location all shot, lives shattered just before what is supposed to be the happiest time of the year...thoughts and prayers to those affected by this

Lil Wayne

41 seconds ago near Manhattan, NY via mobile

Prayers for those in Connecticut...senseless.

Comment

Originally posted by mnjaro View Post
        i live in canada, but this is just terrible to see anywhere in the world......this world really is a fucked up place and alot of people are fucked up, 20 kids, 6 adults and another adult at another location all shot, lives shattered just before what is supposed to be the happiest time of the year...thoughts and prayers to those affected by this

lil wayne

41 seconds ago near manhattan, ny via mobile

prayers for those in connecticut...senseless.
        holy fuck

wayne and i are breathing the same air

Comment

sum fucked up shit
          only ever happens in the US

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
            sum fucked up shit
            only ever happens in the US
            What?

That Norway dude mowed down like 80 people...

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
              What?

That Norway dude mowed down like 80 people...
              mostly happens in the US
              it seems like yesterday that batman dude moved down people

Comment

Don't mean to change the subject, but can someone update me to what happened to the Aurora Shooter?

Did he not get a death penalty?

Comment

Terrible what happened and my thoughts go out to all the children and adults who lost their lives, and all the people who's lives have been affected by this tragedy.

Today also 22 children got stabbed in a school in China.:

China stabbing spree hurts 22 schoolchildren - World - CBC News

I hope we can give them a thought today as well. It's not only America in which these tragedies happen. It's just a lot closer to home.
                  Tony told us this world was ours
                  And the Bible told us every girl was sour
                  Don't play in the garden and don't smell her flower
                  Call me Mr. Carter or Mr. Lawn Mower

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhardws View Post
                    Today also 22 children got stabbed in a school in China.:

China stabbing spree hurts 22 schoolchildren - World - CBC News

I hope we can give them a thought today as well. It's not only America in which these tragedies happen. It's just a lot closer to home.
                    signs the world is really coming to the end?? [MENTION=75918]StevenHTX[/MENTION]

Comment

Are you stupid? im from Norway and the man killed over 90! innocent people just because they was not born in Norway and was black..

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                        signs the world is really coming to the end?? @StevenHTX

You my bro, but not the time right now man.

Comment

this is the reason wyh people shouldnt get weapons, people shouldnt be able to just buy them. but it is too late for the US in most cities you need a weapon to defend yourself, it's a fucking cycle.... makes me sad 26 people died without any reason
                          R.I.P

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Originally posted by LittleJ View Post
                          Are you stupid? im from Norway and the man killed over 90! innocent people just because they was not born in Norway and was black..
                          lol dat bitch killed those people cause he wanted to leave a message to the government, his mind is fucked up it was not about being norwish or being black...

ayyyyeee keep it real.

Comment

Working...
                          X