Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuck KTT and anybody that join them.Their heads up their ass,Ima have 2 headbutt them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck KTT and anybody that join them.Their heads up their ass,Ima have 2 headbutt them

I try to sign up and shit right, and it tells me that a verification was sent to my email and shit right. But I never got that stupid email in my inbox nor in my damn spam. Fuck KTT and anybody that join them. Their heads up their ass, imma have to....dick slap em.
    ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
    The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

You need to be shot immediately

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
      I try to sign up and shit right, and it tells me that a verification was sent to my email and shit right. But I never got that stupid email in my inbox nor in my damn spam. Fuck KTT and anybody that join them. Their heads up their ass, imma have to....dick slap em.
      check ur spam mail lol and join ktt trust me its cool af because u can get the leaks early

Comment

i dont think they want homo's on their site

Comment

Originally posted by kobebryant24 View Post
          check ur spam mail lol and join ktt trust me its cool af because u can get the leaks early
          My knee grow, I checked spam and nothing. I did wanted to join but can't! I try making another account and it said "error you can't make multiple accounts from one computer" like that's BS cause I couldn't even get on the first one in the first place.
          ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
          The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

I joined up too and never received an email.

Comment

Y'all ain't worthy then...
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Thats where you went wrong

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

My knee grow, I checked spam and nothing. I did wanted to join but can't! I try making another account and it said "error you can't make multiple accounts from one computer" like that's BS cause I couldn't even get on the first one in the first place.
                  Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                  Y'all ain't worthy then...

Comment

WTFuckage?

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

Working...
                    X