I needa get this off my chest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I needa get this off my chest

Ma im in a screwed up situation for real.

Lemme explain it easy, Ill make up names, buts its a real situation

Okay Bob and Mary were going out like sophomore year of highschool or whater, they broke up, Bob went to Boarding School,

Mary is single, we start talking, our jr year in highschool, we go out blah blah, Then bob comes back from boarding school, and me and Bob start chilling, it was akward at first ye, cause like im chilling with my chick's ex, but it was w/e to us.
    Then soon after, me and Mary broke up over this past summer, and bob and mary get back together, I always kinda saw it cming, anyway me and mary dont talk for like ever and ever and ever right, we would text every once ina blue moon, cause bob told her to make sure im outta her life
    but then recently we started texting like the past 3 nights, and last night we were on the phone for like 2 hours, talking about our relationship and God and what not, and like I fell back in love with her

but like there aint noooo way we could ever go back out cause like that's all nasty, knowing I know bob, and that they get it in like its eww

man my heart is so low right now for real i cant stop thinking of her

Serious response?
    On to the next

GRAB YOUR GLOCKS WHEN YOU SEE TUPAC

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post

Okay Bob and Mary were going out like sophomore year of highschool or whater, they broke up, Bob went to Boarding School,

Mary is single, we start talking, our jr year in highschool, we go out blah blah, Then bob comes back from boarding school, and me and Bob start chilling, it was akward at first ye, cause like im chilling with my chick's ex, but it was w/e to us.
      Then soon after, me and Mary broke up over this past summer, and bob and mary get back together, I always kinda saw it cming, anyway me and mary dont talk for like ever and ever and ever right, we would text every once ina blue moon, cause bob told her to make sure im outta her life
      but then recently we started texting like the past 3 nights, and last night we were on the phone for like 2 hours, talking about our relationship and God and what not, and like I fell back in love with her

but like there aint noooo way we could ever go back out cause like that's all nasty, knowing I know bob, and that they get it in like its eww

nigga u in high school

none of that shit will mater

grow up

Comment

nah we in college now tho

Comment

nah we in college now tho
          fuck her

just find someone else

nobody give a fuck bout that bitch

Comment

You got me questioning your nigganess sometimes man .

But you don't need to fuck, I guess, if you think you like her that much, I don't think it should matter .

Comment

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
              You got me questioning your nigganess sometimes man .
              Well quite frankly, who has ever stated that I was actually a ghetto black youth? Perhaps you have me misrepresented by someone else. I am not an unintelligent illiterate. I am very academically proficient, and I am very proud to say the least.

Comment

Well quite frankly, who has ever stated that I was actually a ghetto black youth? Perhaps you have me misrepresented by someone else. I am not an unintelligent illiterate. I am very academically proficient, and I am very proud to say the least.
                Sportz lookin ass nigga

Do you really talk like the way you did in that rap cypher vid or were you fucking around

Comment

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                  Sportz lookin ass nigga

Do you really talk like the way you did in that rap cypher vid or were you fucking around
                  My grammar and my speech change parallel to the people im a round.
                  If I'm around my street friends, den best believe a nigga ain't gnna sound all white and shite nahh mean

But if im around my collegiate associates, I will talk properly.

Comment

So y'all talk about God but this girl been passed around like a blunt at a Wiz Khalifa concert? What?

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
                      So y'all talk about God but this girl been passed around like a blunt at a Wiz Khalifa concert? What?
                      I dont know if you know that God changes people, why you think as soon as someone says they about God, you look at em like they gotta be perfect bro,

Comment

I dont know if you know that God changes people, why you think as soon as someone says they about God, you look at em like they gotta be perfect bro,
                        Nah. Shit doesn't take years, you just not trying hard enough.

Comment

Working...
                        X