Am I the only one??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one??

Ok so I think everyone that I seen post something here either smokes or drinks. I think even the homie [MENTION=4348]lilweezyfan[/MENTION] he's what like 14? But shit I don't know how they do it in norway or whatever way. But ANYway let me know if you dont be hitting them joints or be diving in them swimming pools either playa. Dont let me be on my own on this one, I hope Im not on my own. [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] I'm counting on you white boy. Shout my babe [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] , shout out [MENTION=72213]back on my bullish*t[/MENTION] Ya Bish.

I can give a fuck if I dont fit in cause I dont smoke nor drink, Long as these bitches love me.
    ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
    The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Nope I stopped partying and drinking, never was a fiend for alchol anyway

as for weed. I havent smoked for about a week and half, only because I came to my moms house for break, but once I go back to my dads house, that green gonna be tempting me once again, im tryna quit tho

Comment

I understand that you think you're funny when you post shit like this, I do, but stop, cause its not funny & no one cares that you're a fag anymore, it's old .

KC, diggin' that sig .

Comment

I dont drink, if i could i would.
        last time i did, she found out, now i cant go anywhere where there aint no grown ups.

I hate them thirsty bitches
        Cut them off like circumcision
        -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
          I dont drink, if i could i would.
          last time i did, she found out, now i cant go anywhere where there aint no grown ups.
          C'mon bro, you ain't that young .

Comment

Never started drinking cuz that shit tastes nasty too me, I'm more of a soda person, and i quit smoking in July and never thought about it since.
            "When I die I hope Heaven got a studio" - Slim Dunkin

Comment

I'm Irish, we drink alcohol like it's water! Haha any chance we get! Ha pretty much everyone drinks in Ireland! I have smoked weed but very, very rarely!

Fun fact: the Irish word for whiskey (uisce beatha) translates as "water of life" Haha that tells ya something bout the Irish!

Comment

Ban OP. .

Comment

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                  I understand that you think you're funny when you post shit like this, I do, but stop, cause its not funny & no one cares that you're a fag anymore, it's old .

KC, diggin' that sig .
                  Get off my dick seems like youre the gay one round here faggot. You seem to go all over the forum looking where I just posted just so you can reply and shit... added to the ignored list. Ya Bish.
                  ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
                  The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
                    Get off my dick seems like youre the gay one round here faggot. You seem to go all over the forum looking where I just posted just so you can reply and shit... added to the ignored list. Ya Bish.

hell ya i forgot about the ignore list, ima do that shit to [MENTION=75339]walkerwiseman[/MENTION] or whatever his name is

Comment

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                      C'mon bro, you ain't that young .
                      u dont understand.. If there aint no grown ups there, and a bunch of teenagers, you already know its gonna be drinkin there.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                      Cut them off like circumcision
                      -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post

hell ya i forgot about the ignore list, ima do that shit to @walkerwiseman or whatever his name is

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

Working...
                        X