Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    He lying, she is a DIKE!
    i dont know who to believe lol it aint no dike i know that for sure but i really dont know.........fuck it i dont care anymore lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bathing Ape View Post
      Lol it use to be female
      Who this is?

Comment

now niggas try to hop on the kid comet dick train...

my shit was never on female... but its cool... my niggas know whats what

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
          now niggas try to hop on the kid comet dick train...

my shit was never on female... but its cool... my niggas know whats what
          u keep lying

Comment

u keep lying
            word u shouldve switched places with the kids in CT

Comment

Originally posted by Michellex View Post
              Dude, I am a female/women/girl.
              Am I seriously the only girl on this forum?
              you wear thongs and see through leggings?

or you more of a trouser girl?

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
                word u shouldve switched places with the kids in CT

The kids in CT never died tho, it was a cover up to take our guns.

The Sandy Hook Actors PART 2 - YouTube

so u stay losing son

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMostDopeMaye View Post
                  Who this is?

Comment

The kids in CT never died tho, it was a cover up to take our guns.

The Sandy Hook Actors PART 2 - YouTube

so u stay losing son
                    Really bruh? I thought you were smarter than this, I hate dumb people lwho watch a video on Youtube and think everything in it is true, you probably think the My Homies Still was connected to Aurora, you probably believe in the illuminati, you probably think 2Pac is alive, or that God doesn't exist.

You need a damn reality check, there are people outside of CT who lost family members.
                    "When I die I hope Heaven got a studio" - Slim Dunkin

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaBoyTool View Post
                      Really bruh? I thought you were smarter than this, I hate dumb people lwho watch a video on Youtube and think everything in it is true, you probably think the My Homies Still was connected to Aurora, you probably believe in the illuminati, you probably think 2Pac is alive, or that God doesn't exist.

You need a damn reality check, there are people outside of CT who lost family members.
                      Its funny, cause you say you hate people who watch a video on Youtube and think its true.

But why can't it be true, why are you living in your fantasy world where the government loves you and puts your best foot forward.

them niggas only care about themselfs my nigga, they dnt care bout shit but Money. And the lil 2% of the world who know the truth about all of this become "crazy"

Comment

Its funny, cause you say you hate people who watch a video on Youtube and think its true.

But why can't it be true, why are you living in your fantasy world where the government loves you and puts your best foot forward.

them niggas only care about themselfs my nigga, they dnt care bout shit but Money. And the lil 2% of the world who know the truth about all of this become "crazy"
                        Actually bruh I don't "live in a fantasy world where the government loves me", I live in the real world the only wher person who can tell me what to do is God, America has traded the Bible for the Constitution and wonder why the world is so fucked up, and not to mention are ancestors throughout history made so many mistakes leading up to our current generation that society is beyond damage and will only get worse in the future.
                        "When I die I hope Heaven got a studio" - Slim Dunkin

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaBoyTool View Post
                          Actually bruh I don't "live in a fantasy world where the government loves me", I live in the real world the only wher person who can tell me what to do is God, America has traded the Bible for the Constitution and wonder why the world is so fucked up, and not to mention are ancestors throughout history made so many mistakes leading up to our current generation that society is beyond damage and will only get worse in the future.

So you know that world is fucked up, and things are gettin worse, but you don't believe that 9/11 was a plan for us to invade the middle east? Its sounds so far fecth that its seems impossible to believe which is why they get away with it, same with sandy hook

Comment

Working...
                          X