Hold the fuck up! Brooklyn is a girl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    So you know that world is fucked up, and things are gettin worse, but you don't believe that 9/11 was a plan for us to invade the middle east? Its sounds so far fecth that its seems impossible to believe which is why they get away with it, same with sandy hook
    I don't think 9/11 was planned, but I think Bush provoked them enough for them to attack and give Bush the greelight from America to go ahead with his plan, I think the Gov. was trying to make up from training the terrorists in the 1st place.

But Sandy Hook nah man I seen teens & preteens on my Twitter & Instagram TL actually greiving from losing family members, and again this was just another greenlight to push the gun laws, which I kind of agree with since my Pops who has serious anger problems & is a woman beater but is still allowed to keep his registered pistol after being arrested time after time.
    "When I die I hope Heaven got a studio" - Slim Dunkin

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaBoyTool View Post
      I don't think 9/11 was planned, but I think Bush provoked them enough for them to attack and give Bush the greelight from America to go ahead with his plan, I think the Gov. was trying to make up from training the terrorists in the 1st place.

But Sandy Hook nah man I seen teens & preteens on my Twitter & Instagram TL actually greiving from losing family members, and again this was just another greenlight to push the gun laws, which I kind of agree with since my Pops who has serious anger problems & is a woman beater but is still allowed to keep his registered pistol after being arrested time after time.

I introduce you... to the ... truthhh

nah but srs bruhhh, come on, keep in mind that the name "Sandy Hook" was in the movie Dark Knight Rises
      the illuminati like to predict events thru media and whatevaaa idk why

but bruh, if you come back after scrolling down and respond with some "nah i dnt belive it" type bs, ill be like nigga what more proof do u want man come on now, make sure u look at all the pics, they get better at the bottom

Wonder Woman cover 1963

Superman Comic 1973

Marvel Comic 1973

The Towering Inferno 1974

The First Kingdom Comic Cover 1975

Sesame Street 1976

Pakistan Airline Ad 1979

Saga album cover 1979

Trading Places 1980

Twin towers

The time - 9/11
      Roy Harper Single Cover 1982

Wonder Woman comic 1982

Marvel Comic book 1983

Commodore 64 Game Cover 1983

X-Men 1985

In a X-Men cartoon from #189 on January 1985, these words appear:
      “In a sense, Her companion Rachel Summers hasn’t been born yet. the New York she remembers is that of the 21st century. In her mind’s eye, she sees lower Manhattan burning. The Twin Towers of the World Trade Center lie in ruins, thousands are dead, many more injured. Rachel’s a telepath.”
      G.I. Joe 1985

Pamphlet Cover 1987

The Squeeze 1987

Die Hard 1988

Parody Comic 1988

Microsoft Flight Simulator Cover 1988

The Illuminati Card Game 1990

“In 1990, Steve Jackson was a role playing inventor. He wanted to create a game called “Illuminati New World Order” game or INWO for short. His cards showed so much information that relates to our time and beyond that Secret Service agents went to his home. They did this in March 1, 1990. They seized his property without a warrant to gain computers, etc. Jackson was accused of hacking, which was false. In court, Steve Jackson won the case being awarded $50,000 plus $250,000 attorney’s fees. The cards show an interesting story about how the real elite use wars, panics, and other troubles to create the new world order.

Gremlins 2 1990

The news reporters make 9/11
      Friends TV series 1990

Spider-Man Comic 1991

Deathstroke 1992

Mortadelo 1993

Super Mario Bros. 1993

Viceland Magazine Article 1994

The Stand 1994

Rescue 911 Pinball 1994

Notorious B.I.G 1994
      “Time to get paid, blow up like the World Trade.”
      Deathstroke Terminator 1994

The Long Kiss Goodnight 1996
      In 1996, the movie -World Trade Center bombing is mentioned, and they said they’ll blame it on the muslims naturally.
      Philips TV Advert 1996

Dollar Bills 1996

The dollar bills were reprinted in 1996, to show the World Trade Center attacks.
      Doomsday Documentary Video Cover 1997

The Simpsons 1997

“There was a Simpson’s episode which occurred on September 21, 1997. Lisa Simpson is showing a magazine with New York, the Twin Towers, and $9 on it. The 9 and the Twin Towers looks similar to 9/11. A door in Traffic has the number 911 as well.”
      Ashley Story CD, “Drop” 1997

Sweden Comic 1997

Prince 1998
      A musician states on December 24th, 1998 at a concert,
      Osama Bin Laden getting ready to bomb. America you’d better watch out 2001
      Godzilla 1998
      The news reporter announces a bombing at the World Trade Center.

A watch shows the time exactly at 9:11, 9/11
      Armageddon 1998

The Matrix 1999

In the 1999 film of the Matrix, Anderson’s ID has the date of September 11, 2001 on it.
      FEMA book June 1999

Columbine High School massacre April 20th, 1999 (Hitler’s birthday)
      “One of the two teen-age gunmen who killed 12 other students and a teacher before killing themselves in a 1999 attack on Columbine High School described their plan in detail in his journals, and said that if they could not get out of the country after the attack, they would hijack a plane and crash it into New York City.”
      Back of the $20 bill shows the World Trade Center attacks. 9+11=20

Trade Center Defender Game Early 2001

Magazine Cover March 2001

Airpop Song Compilation Album March 2001

Johnny Bravo April 2001

Bouncing Souls Album Cover May 2001

The Coup’s “Party Music” album cover finished June 2001

Flexon Ad August 2001

FEMA September 10th, 2001
      “FEMA spokesman Tom Kenney states that FEMA was deployed to New York on Monday night, September 10th, to be ready to go into action on Tuesday morning, September 11th.”

but no no no its just a conicidence !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So many burning buldingsoff two twin towersss!!!! just a big coincidence!! right?
      Last edited by KidComet; 01-01-2013, 04:26 AM.

Comment

nah but srs bruhhh, come on, keep in mind that the name "Sandy Hook" was in the movie Dark Knight Rises

but bruh, if you come back after scrolling down and respond with some "nah i dnt belive it" type bs, ill be like nigga what more proof do u want man come on now, make sure u look at all the pics, they get better at the bottom

but no no no its just a conicidence !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So many burning buldingsoff two twin towersss!!!! just a big coincidence!! right?
        Come on bruh think about it, the Twin Towers were monumental in New York and probably the most recognizable buildings in New York for years, and seeing how most movies & comics were centered in New York, it makes sense to use them as props, and with the Batman thing since you think it's a hoax wouldn't that make it invalid, not to mention Aurora was also in the movie, but another thing you pointed out was the currency which were made waaaay before the Twin Towers & the media even existed, folding them to look like burning towers it just a coincidential design flaw, if the towers were never built then it would just look like folded money.
        "When I die I hope Heaven got a studio" - Slim Dunkin

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaBoyTool View Post
          Come on bruh think about it, the Twin Towers were monumental in New York and probably the most recognizable buildings in New York for years, and seeing how most movies & comics were centered in New York, it makes sense to use them as props, and with the Batman thing since you think it's a hoax wouldn't that make it invalid, not to mention Aurora was also in the movie, but another thing you pointed out was the currency which were made waaaay before the Twin Towers & the media even existed, folding them to look like burning towers it just a coincidential design flaw, if the towers were never built then it would just look like folded money.
          oh come onn

Comment

Wonder Woman cover 1963

Superman Comic 1973

Marvel Comic 1973

The Towering Inferno 1974

The First Kingdom Comic Cover 1975

Sesame Street 1976

Pakistan Airline Ad 1979

Saga album cover 1979

Trading Places 1980

Twin towers

The time - 9/11
            Roy Harper Single Cover 1982

Wonder Woman comic 1982

Marvel Comic book 1983

Commodore 64 Game Cover 1983

X-Men 1985

In a X-Men cartoon from #189 on January 1985, these words appear:
            “In a sense, Her companion Rachel Summers hasn’t been born yet. the New York she remembers is that of the 21st century. In her mind’s eye, she sees lower Manhattan burning. The Twin Towers of the World Trade Center lie in ruins, thousands are dead, many more injured. Rachel’s a telepath.”
            G.I. Joe 1985

Pamphlet Cover 1987

The Squeeze 1987

Die Hard 1988

Parody Comic 1988

Microsoft Flight Simulator Cover 1988

The Illuminati Card Game 1990

“In 1990, Steve Jackson was a role playing inventor. He wanted to create a game called “Illuminati New World Order” game or INWO for short. His cards showed so much information that relates to our time and beyond that Secret Service agents went to his home. They did this in March 1, 1990. They seized his property without a warrant to gain computers, etc. Jackson was accused of hacking, which was false. In court, Steve Jackson won the case being awarded $50,000 plus $250,000 attorney’s fees. The cards show an interesting story about how the real elite use wars, panics, and other troubles to create the new world order.

Gremlins 2 1990

The news reporters make 9/11
            Friends TV series 1990

Spider-Man Comic 1991

Deathstroke 1992

Mortadelo 1993

Super Mario Bros. 1993

Viceland Magazine Article 1994

The Stand 1994

Rescue 911 Pinball 1994

Notorious B.I.G 1994
            “Time to get paid, blow up like the World Trade.”
            Deathstroke Terminator 1994

The Long Kiss Goodnight 1996
            In 1996, the movie -World Trade Center bombing is mentioned, and they said they’ll blame it on the muslims naturally.
            Philips TV Advert 1996

Dollar Bills 1996

The dollar bills were reprinted in 1996, to show the World Trade Center attacks.
            Doomsday Documentary Video Cover 1997

The Simpsons 1997

“There was a Simpson’s episode which occurred on September 21, 1997. Lisa Simpson is showing a magazine with New York, the Twin Towers, and $9 on it. The 9 and the Twin Towers looks similar to 9/11. A door in Traffic has the number 911 as well.”
            Ashley Story CD, “Drop” 1997

Sweden Comic 1997

Prince 1998
            A musician states on December 24th, 1998 at a concert,
            Osama Bin Laden getting ready to bomb. America you’d better watch out 2001
            Godzilla 1998
            The news reporter announces a bombing at the World Trade Center.

A watch shows the time exactly at 9:11, 9/11
            Armageddon 1998

The Matrix 1999

In the 1999 film of the Matrix, Anderson’s ID has the date of September 11, 2001 on it.
            FEMA book June 1999

Columbine High School massacre April 20th, 1999 (Hitler’s birthday)
            “One of the two teen-age gunmen who killed 12 other students and a teacher before killing themselves in a 1999 attack on Columbine High School described their plan in detail in his journals, and said that if they could not get out of the country after the attack, they would hijack a plane and crash it into New York City.”
            Back of the $20 bill shows the World Trade Center attacks. 9+11=20

Trade Center Defender Game Early 2001

Magazine Cover March 2001

Airpop Song Compilation Album March 2001

Johnny Bravo April 2001

Bouncing Souls Album Cover May 2001

The Coup’s “Party Music” album cover finished June 2001

Flexon Ad August 2001

FEMA September 10th, 2001
            “FEMA spokesman Tom Kenney states that FEMA was deployed to New York on Monday night, September 10th, to be ready to go into action on Tuesday morning, September 11th.”

This shit is crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Bathing Ape View Post
              This shit is crazy
              nigga dnt believe, the war is onnn my nigga

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                you wear thongs and see through leggings?

or you more of a trouser girl?
                Can't describe my style, but I wear what I want, and i don't give a fuck what people think about that.
                But I don't wear white leggings with black thongs, that's... disgusting..

Comment

Originally posted by Michellex View Post
                  Can't describe my style, but I wear what I want, and i don't give a fuck what people think about that.
                  Can you post a pic of thyself

Comment

Can you post a pic of thyself
                    I'll do it tomorrow, I am ill and I lay in my bed with my laptop.. so..

Comment

i meant something like pink thongs with black leggings

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                        i meant something like pink thongs with black leggings
                        Nooo, i am not a big fan of leggings.

Comment

Nooo, i am not a big fan of leggings.
                          He wants to know if you wear thongs and if you could send him some

Comment

Working...
                          X