X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol

Who was that dumbass Moderator who lost his spot for exposing sportz

nigga so irrelvant and the forums moved on without him hahah xD

Well since your thread happy right now, how about a least respected member?

Comment

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
      Tbh... That would be interesting

Comment

#1 is [MENTION=65084]Mars Martian[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
          weeeeeezzzzyy?

Comment

Least respected is deffo [MENTION=65084]Mars Martian[/MENTION] tbh man, nigga just,...... Damn man im sorry.

I respect Akkucc more than him

Comment

I was gonna say [MENTION=65084]Mars Martian[/MENTION] too

Comment

weeeeeezzzzyy?
                ehhh ill get back to you

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                Least respected is deffo @Mars Martian tbh man, nigga just,...... Damn man im sorry.

I respect Akkucc more than him
                Na not [MENTION=58263]akkucc[/MENTION], i wont even share jello with that nigga if we was little

Comment

Ok respect to be respect, I don't respect yall and yall don't respect me. The world is still fucking spinning. A fucking celebration.

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

Originally posted by OVO Drizzy View Post
                  I was gonna say @Mars Martian too
                  I haven't even spoken to you??? This is where Lil Wayne's speech in "Dongetit" comes into play.
                  ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
                  The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

Video: Fail Rap Song Of The Week

Comment

Im not gonna make a thread about this...

But yo my ex texted me a whole bunch of pictures of her tits & shit

She lives in New York & she's messaged me saying "Next time youre here let me know". Shes attractive as fuck, but I have a girlfriend & I like her a lot... Im not gonna cheat on her either Im not about that life

I was like "Why do you wanna fuck so bad" & she said "Because its you & it'll be fun"

I dont think she knows I have a girlfriend... I think Im just gonna tell her Im in a relationship

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
                      Lil Wayne's speech in "Dongetit" comes into play.
                      I havent spoken to you either. But I've seen the way people on here talk to you. Nobody respects you & you let it happen

Comment

Originally posted by OVO Drizzy View Post
                        Im not gonna make a thread about this...

But yo my ex texted me a whole bunch of pictures of her tits & shit

She lives in New York & she's messaged me saying "Next time youre here let me know". Shes attractive as fuck, but I have a girlfriend & I like her a lot... Im not gonna cheat on her either Im not about that life

I was like "Why do you wanna fuck so bad" & she said "Because its you & it'll be fun"

I dont think she knows I have a girlfriend... I think Im just gonna tell her Im in a relationship

Alley Oop

Comment

Working...
                        X