Should Gay Marriage be legal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YourDragQueenBarbie View Post
    1. Do you think Obama will enforce Gay marriage?

2. Do you think same sex marriage should be legal?
    NO Don't bring this shit to LWHQ, take that shit to a Gaga sight or some shit.

I hope your ready for hell when you die, and no gays weren't "born that way" you stupid bitch.
    "When I die I hope Heaven got a studio" - Slim Dunkin

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
      marriage - the state of being united to a person of the opposite sex as husband or wife in a consensual and contractual relationship recognized by law.
      You know...

Not too long ago interracial marriage was against the law and frowned upon.

Sooner or later gay marriage will be legalized in every state.

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

Originally posted by GeorgiaBoyTool View Post

I hope your ready for hell when you die, and no gays weren't "born that way" you stupid bitch.
      Your mom and dad are brother and sister. Aren't they?

Comment

So you don't believe in equality for all?

Comment

You don't know what it's like to be gay, so please don't be judgmental! More and more gays are coming out each year, so live with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Of The Night View Post

Nope. Obama knows better than to try to force that shit on the south. There will be civil war if that happens.

Comment

Nope. Obama knows better than to try to force that shit on the south. There will be civil war if that happens.
              I'm cackling.

It's impossible to have another civil war after the technological advances and society's acceptance of cultural differences.

Lol.

Comment

Do you even know what the civil was WAS?

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Of The Night View Post
                  You know...

Not too long ago interracial marriage was against the law and frowned upon.

Gays are not a race, don't compare your "struggle" to the struggle of my grandparents & ancestors

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

Your mom and dad are brother and sister. Aren't they?
                  And no faggot I had 4 grandparents like a normal human, not 2 dads or 2 moms like a bitch

Originally posted by YourDragQueenBarbie View Post
                  So you don't believe in equality for all?
                  As a human you are equal live with that.
                  [MENTION=35701]DannyM[/MENTION] & [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION] ban these two.
                  "When I die I hope Heaven got a studio" - Slim Dunkin

Comment

But remember when Wayne and Birdman kissed?

Comment

RT

Comment

And no faggot I had 4 grandparents like a normal human, not 2 dads or 2 moms like a bitch

As a human you are equal live with that.
                        @DannyM & @Wisheezy ban these two.
                        What did I do? this is my first time on a forum...& I enjoy Lil Wayne too! I just thought there would be at least some LGBT members!

Comment

It's true what they say. Gay is the new Black.

Not too long ago nigger was an every day insult that caused hate and death. Interracial marriage wasn't allowed.

Today the word faggot causes death and hate. Gay marriage isn't allowed.

But we all know how that will turn out. With it being legalized.

Comment

Working...
                          X